Chapter 3- The secret has been discovered

Ok guys I’m back and this isn’t gonna be good :/ anyway try and enjoy it.

==================================================================

Luke’s POV

I was in last period when I got a text from Josh. “Meet me at the place when your done with school” was all the text read. I knew that place. It was the place we went for the first date. It was a water fall with a pretty view. I will never forget it, I’ll never or have never forgotten him. He was my first love. He still is. But he abandon me for who knows what. I’m not sure. It was all a blur of why he left. Will I ever find out maybe not. It’s stressful. I just…ugh I have no clue what to do. Just gonna dream again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy’s POV

Who did he go to the office for. I asked myself. And why. And it was a guys voice, I’m so confused. What is going on. Time to be a sneak (evil face).  I followed Luke and saw him run and hug him. It was mad weird. Ok, it wasn’t like a brother hug, but it was hug like your in love. But Luke in love with a dude. Be straight now.  But…what if he’s not. I hope he is. That might be a lie later. Ca-ca-cause you know, I don’t want a gay brother -_-.  Anyway I follow them back into the cafeteria and sat at my table. I watched them the whole time.

After school I got in my car and drove home, I asked Luke if he wanted one, but he said 

“No I’m going to catch up Josh, haven’t seen him in forever.” 

So I went home and did homework. Luke got back around 9 or so. Why that late, I’m not sure. But I didn’t question him.  I just told him to do homework and get to bed. He looked at me like he was in another world. I punched him and he looked at me in a weird face, took his bag and went upstairs. Something is defiantly going on, and I’m going to get to the bottom of it. Not sure when or how, but I am.

Luke’s POV:

It was after school and me and Josh rode to our secret place. We had so much fun, it’s like we reconnected. We went swimming, which was awesome. I still couldn’t  believe  he was here, it was like a dream. I was so happy.  Best thing in my life right now.

But, there’s a part of me that still loves Percy. I don’t know what is but there’s still a part. Not sure what part though. *sigh* 

“So Luke, I have another surprise for you.” I looked at him strangely, next he pulled out a picnic basket.  He made us a picnic, I was shocked. One, he NEVER did this before. Two he was never THAT sweet. I was beginning to think something was up. But then, he kissed. HE kissed ME. He has never done that before, I always kissed him. Always. But maybe there is a new Josh that I haven’t met yet. But maybe not. Now I’m scared.

Percy’s POV

I woke up the next morning and went to get  Luke up, but he already left. Not sure, but I bet it was Josh. I’m not sure, but I feel kinda jealous. I mean he’s my brother, and the drives to school is the only thing me and brother have, we always talk on the way there, but now I’m not sure.

I went into school that day and found Josh talking to Luke, they where the only two in the corner. The bell rung and next thing I saw shocked me. 

Josh kissed Luke. Then I charged.

======================================

So….still not that good, BUT in order to me to upload next time I need 10 votes or more. So VOTE AND FAN <3 

~Lovethebuffalo