He said, I nodded slowly and stood, I was a bit dizzy at first, but I got used to being on a boat again and walked out, down a deck to where the canons were kept.

~~ Whilst I was down there I was given a few strange looks, but, mostly I was ignored or treated like any other crew member, which was a little refreshing. We weren't ported anymore, apparently, we had gone out to open sea in search of god know's where; no one knew besides the Captain, and, the air thickened with awkwardness every time I attempted to speak/made eye contact with him. So, asking him was out of question. The Captain, apparently, killed all of the prisoners save Willie, who, he let free in London, so, I didn't have anyone to speak to; being quiet all day isn't the best thing in the world. However, after I climbed into my hammock, which was in its own corner, away from all of the other crew member's, they began to cat call me simply because I took off my vest and was in a cotton shirt and trousers.

I was already unsettled, and a bit angry, so this caused me to explode. I stomped over to the main one who was catcalling me and held a pistol to his head, grasping the cuff of his shirt and yanking him up to me; the entire crew went silent. "I killed a man for doing exactly what you're doing, so, my advice to you is to shut the hell up unless you want a bullet in your brain." I hissed; I shoved him back, causing him to fall out of his hammock and slam against the deck; I tucked my pistol back into my belt and the crew member came up laughing.

"You won't do jack shi--"

Is all I allowed him to say, I turned upon my heel and pulled my arm back, packing as much strength as I could into my fist and slamming it into his eye. He yelped and fell once again, cradling his eye. Then, the first mate ran down to us, he was about to tell us to go to sleep when he saw the pirate lying on the ground. He pointed to the man and then the crew pointed to me; the first mate's brows furrowed, I shrugged. "He catcalled me and said I wouldn't do anything about it; he was asking for it."

I said, justifying myself; the first mate nodded. Lights out, ladies!" He yelled, I grinned and laid down in my hammock, smiling to myself.

~~ The next day wasn't much better, however, I found that no one catcalled me! No one even dared speak to me! Even at lunch I sat off to the side, by myself, I felt hollow and pushed my plate away; I wasn't hungry, I was never hungry, I wasn't tired, I just...was nothing. I was surrounded by people, and yet I was completely alone; wonderful paradox, huh? At this rate, the Captain and I would never speak to each other, let alone allow things to mellow into what they once were!

After lunch I was told to help untie the sails, so, I climbed to the top of the mast, and sat, taking up the rope and quickly causing the knot to disappear, straightening out and allowing the sail to fall using its own weight and gravity. I attempted to climb down, however, the boat lurched to a stop and my grip was shaken loose; I fell, until I grasped onto the sail and tore a hole in it, but, I was safe! I breathed heavily, letting go slowly and landing on my back on the deck; the crew members surrounded me with angry expressions. "That was a new sail" the first mate growled, I stood and was circled completely by the crew members.

"Uh...sorry" I said, getting my breath back.

"Damn right you will be." He hissed, eyeing me before breaking up the circle, the Captain emerged now, demanding to know why we came to a sudden stop.

"We hit a reef, sir." The crew member said, the Captain nodded, and, his attention was stolen, to the hole in the sail. His first mate walked up to him and whispered into his ear what happened; he sighed and closed his eyes, shaking his head slightly, staying completely silent, he turned and walked back into his room, slamming the door shut. It would be a lie to say that I didn't feel guilty and embarrassed about that, but, it would also be a lie to say that I cared what the crew members thought of me; the only one who mattered, to me, was the Captain, and he didn't seem to enamoured with me. Now, as I turned away, I was grabbed and yanked down to our sleeping quarters.