Breaking 2 - The Manwhore Moves

Beginne am Anfang

"Sure, but you'll have to kiss me first," he teased.

"Kiss? Why not," I said and then kissed his cheek.

*Mago's POV*

THE FUCK! She kissed me on the cheek and not on my lips. Her gesture surprised me but I must admit that this chasing game she is trying to play is really turning me on.

She sat on the lounger and hugged her legs so I followed her and sat next to her, "what song do you want me to play?"

"Hmm," she nibbled her lip and the sight of it made me want to devour her. She is truly a temptress. She mastered her craft well and she knows how to awaken the monster in me by just her simple gestures.

"'Your Love' by Alamid," she smiled at me.

So she's a hopeless romantic. The song she requested is sung by a Filipino band and by its lyrics, I now know how to handle her.

I started strumming the guitar while I stared at her. She has a beautiful set of eyes. It is very alluring that I could not help but let myself drown in her eyes. Instead of seducing her, she seduced me. Instead of making her want me, I wanted her.

She clapped childishly when I finished the song and then she asked, "so what part of the song do you like most?"

Alas! We finally have something to talk about.

"Why don't you tell me first," I uttered, "which part of the song do you like the most?"

"I like the first stanza," she let go of her legs and sat well.

"Why?" I placed my guitar at my side.

"Because the lyrics were strong. It tells of how much a man is willing to do for the woman he loves," she said dreamily.

I am right! This girl is a hopeless romantic.

"How about you?" her big eyes looked at me, "what part of the song you liked the most?"

I smiled at her and then sang in acapella, "I am all alone without you. My days are dark without a glimpse of you. But now that you came into my life, I feel complete. The flowers bloom, my morning shines and I can see."

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, "that's very impressive."

"Thank you," I uttered.

"Thank you for what?" she looked confused.

"For being here," I sighed, "you know, I am always misunderstood by many," I started acting as the 'man in pain needing a woman to understand him.'

"O-oh," she nervously responded.

"I need someone right now," I held her hand.

"Huh? Ahm," she stood and said, "let's go to the chapel. Let's pray for your problems."

"What?!" I can't believe what she just said.

"Uhm, you said you have a problem, right," she said, "the best way to deal with problems is to pray."

I do not know what game she is trying to play but I am not going to give up.

"Argh!" I pretended that my head hurts.

"W-what happened?" she came close to me.