I Am Back, With Questions

Thank you britween1232 for tagging me! 

Just gonna jump into it, yeh? Yeh. Lesgo.

1) Have you ever dyed/drastically altered your hair? Tell us the color and why you dyed/cut it, and if you haven't done these things, would you like to m in the futures. 
(I'm gonna include pics in this one, hope y'all don't mind) I've actually done many drastic things to my hair in my lifetime. I used to have hair long enough to measure a foot and a half just from my shoulders down. I chopped it off and turned it into a bob cut when I was about 12, kept the short look going 'til about 16 or 17, then a pixie cut when I turned 18, then shaved half my head at...I can't remember if I was 19 or 20, then dyed my hair blonde. Then I had the short-but-still-long cut for a bit, and now I'm sporting something like a pixie cut again, currently in the process of growing it back out.

Here's the sequence of events (in order) in photos because I have endless pride in the evolution of my hair...

Was the picture necessary? Probably not. Am I adding it anyway? You bet your sweet ass I am. Nine years. That is over the course of nine years. I am so showing that shit off. 

2) Favorite line in a book or movie; explain why, if you're feeling generous.
"It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation."

Okay,  let's put aside the fact that it was what Loki said when speaking to the crowd in Stuttgart. It actually has nothing to do with it being Loki.

I actually...Well, I find it pretty damn true. The rules that have been put in place for humans can be a pain in the ass. For sure. But imagine how chaotic it would be if we were given true, unfiltered freedom. No rules, no laws, no boundaries. Free to do whatever we as human beings want to do. What the hell are we gonna do with that?! There's the important fact: murderers will be allowed to murder and no one can do shit about it. But forget that for now: what would you do? No school, no jobs, no money, nothing. You already have everything, can do everything, can be everything. Which means you'd just be floating around going, "What the fuck am I supposed to do now?" And it would be that way even after you've done everything you want to do.

3) Guilty Pleasure anecdote of your choosing. 

I seriously don't

I seriously don't. I'll sing Disney songs at the top of my lungs. I will do the Time Warp again. I will eat popcorn with chocolate fudge frosting. I will eat an entire tub of ice cream. I fear nothing.

4) What brought you to Wattpad?
I honestly do not remember. That shit was six years ago, bruh. I can't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday.

Oh, wait, yes I do. I had a cheeseburger...fuck, I want a cheeseburger now. 

Okay, okay, um...
StarkCave
life_without_limits
Nize13
twh_hiddles

Super long, I know, but I hope you enjoyed! If you did, hit the "Vote" button, if you please, and I wanna know your answers to any of these questions in the comments! 

Yeah, we're switching it up. I'm getting...interactive. Ah? Ah? You like?