Chapter 22 Avoid him

Start from the beginning

I heard a knock on the door.

"Lauren are you in there?"

"Are you crying ?"

Damn how did he find me.

"Please open the door princess"

I placed my head on the wall.

"Mark go home. I'll be fine."

"Hell no open the door lauren"

"NO I YELLED LEAVE ME ALONE. LOOK MY MOM IS IN TYE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF US. I NEED SPACE!"

"Princess you don't mean that. I'm sorry baby we gone figure out who did this just don't shut me out please."

"I'm sorry mark. I'm so sorry just leave please I never want to see you again. This was a mistake. We was a mistake"

"You don't mean that princess" I could here the hurt all in his voice. My tears came down like a water fall.

I'm so sorry. I kept repeating.

He kept knocking. I put my head phones in playing adele set fire to the rain.

I need to tune him out. .........

This was by far one of the hardest decisions I had to make. To save my mother and leave  my dream man behind for her safety. If she tried to kill my mom she wasn't going to hesitate to kill me or anyone else.

This bitch was crazy forreal

He treat me right everything about him was so right I should have known good things don't last for ever.

My love for him feels way to strong. I can't do this can I?

Love is so much stronger when you have a physical connection. Touching him, loving him, yet here I am giving up on the love any girl can only dream of.

I took my head phones out and washed my face. I flushed the toliet and looked in the mirror.

You're going to be okay lauren.

You had to choose this road. You're mom is all you have.

I open the door and walked back to my mothers room.

I walked in my moms hospital room and kiss her forehead.

She looked at me.

"Lauren talk to me. Them puffy eyes I know them all to well"

"Mom I love him but your safety comes first."

She looked at me.

"Baby what's that supposed to mean?"

"Mama I rather you be alive then dead because of love"

"You love him alot."

I nodded.

"I do my heart beats for him. He makes all my grey skies blue. He makes the angels sing from above when he kiss my lips".

She nodded "just like your father. I remember when I met him. I was your age. I was in college hanging with my bestfriend who is your god mom now Tink. We was at star bucks and i was getting my regular vanilla bean frappe. I turned around to see the most beautiful man in sight.

My mother never really talks about my dad since he disappear in iran when i was 13. They never found his body or the plane he and his troops were on. My dad was a great man. I remember every time he came home he a bring me back  a new charm for my bracelet. I still have it. I never wear it though. The sight of it makes my mom cry. I learned to stop wishing apon a star early. My wish never came true no matter how many times I wished, prayed and hoped

"He was tall Carmel and the prettiest smile a girl can lay eyes on. We just stared at eachother and right then I knew that he was the one and only for me."

I looked at her eyes water up.

"Mom don't do this to yourself. You don't have to tell me this."

"No you listen to me la la."

I was shocked my mom hasn't called me that since I was 13.

My dad disappearing change a lot. My dad called me la la because I would run around the house when I was a baby sing la la la la la.

"Love only comes around once in a lifetime. If it's real it's going to work it self out. He loves you baby with all his heart and for some reason you pushing him away for your own reasons. La la you better love him before it's to late. Love him like it's the last time you will ever love him in your life. Tommorrow is not promised."

Tears came rolling down hard.

"Mom i still love him. I just want to make sure your okay until i can figure out who the hell this person is. We just need a few days away from eachother that's all."

"I kissed her forehead again. Mom rest I'm stay here tonight."