It all went out of control when I started to pump him in my hands, his fingers following my example and searching for my clothed clit. Each of his moans would burst a new bubble of excitement inside of me and feeling him so hard and heavy in my fingers only added to my complete need to make him cum.

When he set aside the fabric of my panties and rubbed my clit in rough circles, We both rocked our hips and kissed each other eagerly and roughly, moaning every other second, much to the other pleasure.

"Fuck, Harry." I moaned when he slid a finger inside of me, thrusting it quickly while his thumb continued to focus on my clit. The second one came quickly, Harry's eyes fixed on my face, with my frowned eyebrows and my lip between my teeth. His eyes were dark and lust was filling them.

I gasped when I felt the third finger entering me, stretching me out more than I was used to. I was already shaking and throbbing and there was no way I was going to be able to handle much more, I felt in heaven.

When he pulled his fingers away and offered them to me, I took them in my mouth, swirling my tongue around them and making sure I had clean them entirely. Everything we were doing was clouding my mind and I only wanted more. It wasn't until I felt his fingers put aside my panties and his tip running down my slit that I gasped and flinched, closing my legs out of instinct. Harry's eyes widened in realization and he fixed my panties before pulling away and rolling onto the bed.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." He covered his eyes with his big hand and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I'm a fucking arsehole."

Yes, I got scared and my body reacted before my mind could, poor thing was lost in the daze, but I could understand why he had done it, we were both lost in our own pleasure and were acting out of instinct. There was no doubt he wanted to fuck me it was just not the right moment for me. However, I was still driven by the need to make him feel good, as good as he made me feel every single time before, if that was possible.

"It's okay." I whispered and went to straddle him, kissing him again on the lips to shut him up when he started to protest. My lips were starting to hurt; desperate and rough would be the perfect description for all of our touches tonight, including our kisses.

I broke the kiss apart, kissing down his neck and leaving small kisses down his chest and stomach. When I took him in my hands again, while my lips brushed his navel, he moaned, bucking his hips up.

"Fuck, I don't deserve a blow job." He laughed and took my face between his hands so I would look up to him. "Really, I'm trash."

"It's not for you." I said and continued kissing him, my mouth finally reaching him and my tongue swirling around his tip. "I suck at this, I just want to be better." I shrugged and let his tip go past my lips, sucking on it while my hand pumped him.

I let him go and he moaned in protest, his finger on my fingers tangling my hair between them.

"I thought you didn't want me to." I said innocently, kissing his stomach and letting my fingers skim his cock.

"I'm only helping you out." He said, kissing me when he sat up.

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes and went back down, taking him in my mouth and bobbing my head up and down with my tongue flat against his shaft. It was a relief he was almost there, cause I was feeling breathless already. When I focused on his tip again, making sure I moaned and grunted against him, I could see his eyes rolling to the back of his neck and I could feel his hips trying to thrust inside my mouth.

Hollowing my cheeks, I bobbed my head and flicked my wrist a few more times before he was reaching his high in my mouth, some of the liquid running down my lips when he pushed my head down. I continued to suck him, trying to milk everything out of him, until he was finally done.