Lesson- Part Five

Start from the beginning

I saw the smile on his face and felt his hands sneaking under my shirt when I went to kiss him, more and more eagerly as time passed. I could feel my lungs burning a little, but this time it was not so bothersome, or if it was, the rest of my body, along with my mind, decided to ignore it.

He bit my lip when I first rolled my hips, making me moan into the kiss, his big hands exploring my back and making all of my body going into alert mode, each one of his movements creating a fiery sensation in my stomach.

I was soon deprived of my control, Harry rolling us over so he was on top and his whole body was pressed to mine. This time my lungs protested a little more, but I ignored them once again, enjoying Harry's tongue exploring my mouth and his hands tracing the curves of my body until they rested on my waist.

My hands were on his hair, feeling its softness between my fingers. When he moved his hands up, I smiled, helping him get my shirt off and continuing with our kiss right away. The kiss was slower but somehow more intense, my arms wrapped around his shoulder while my legs went around his waist, pulling him closer until I could feel him fully with each roll of his hips. We were completely lost in the moment, both of us moaning and grunting lowly despite the softness of the touches. When his lips left mine and started leaving a string of kisses down my throat and chest, I closed my eyes, feeling as if I was on cloud 9 and nothing else mattered. His hair was tickling me and it contrasted with the fire that was burning my skin wherever he touched my skin with his lips. He made his way up until he could kiss me again, his hips rolling harder and faster, making me moan with his rough thrusts. God bless yoga pants.

His hand traveled to my crotch, pressing and rolling his fingers over my clothed clit.

"Fuck." I muttered, feeling his breath hit the skin of my chest while he slid his hands up and down and then rubbed my clit in fast circles and somehow was moving his hips against my thigh.

"I could fuck you with this pants on." He said, making his point when he pressed his finger where my entrance was supposed to be, making me buck my hips up and bring his face to mine to kiss him while he continued to rub me through my pants and rut himself.

Just when he was getting frustrated and his fingers where about to pull my pants down, my lungs decided to give in, the burning and lack of air I was feeling since the beginning becoming too much. The need to cough made me break the kiss, rolling onto my stomach so I could let them out in peace.

Harry sighed, rubbing circles on my back until I could breathe again. He left a soft kiss on my shoulder before pulling me to his chest. I rolled over, until I could nuzzle my nose on his chest and slowly we both drifted to sleep.

****

"I don't want to watch that movie." I pouted and brought my knees to my chest, sitting on the couch with Harry's arm over my shoulder.

"Are you scared?" Louis cooed and looked at me with quirked eyebrows.

"Yes, that's why I don't want to watch it. It's pretty simple, Lewis."

"Harry, support your girlfriend." Niall nudged his foot on Harry's thigh, making him tear his eyes apart from his phone for the first time since Louis and I started bickering 10 minutes ago.

"I think she's doing just fine." He shrugged and I blushed, trying to repeat to myself "just don't read too much into it", but still the smile that was plastered on my face just wouldn't go away, no matter how hard I tried.

"So, it' settled then. Anabelle it is."

"Oh, come on, Louis, don't be a dick. I'm going to be scared shitless and won't be able to sleep."