Lesson - Part Three

Start from the beginning

The husky and loud sound of his laugh startled me, too real to be part of the dream. I woke up, turning my head to see his face only inches away from mine, a big, mischievous smile crossing his face.

He was lying on my bed, the covers over his body as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your roommate let me in," He shrugged. "and I'm confirming you're a pervert."

"What are you talking about?" I huffed, throwing a pillow his way and missing by a couple of inches.

"You were dreaming about me." He sang. "What was I doing? Come on you can tell me." He smirked at me, his hand on my hips making me roll to my side and face him.

"Why?" I looked at him suspiciously while he trapped his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Come on, let's try something." He finally said after a long consideration, pulling me to him until I was straddling him.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me up and down, focusing his eyes on my chest before they continued to travel down.

"Take your shorts off." He played with the button of my shorts until it was undone helping me up.

"Why?"

"Just take them off and come here."

I looked at him warily, pulling my shorts down and stepping off of them, climbing back on the bed to straddle him.

When I was sitting on him, he sat up, taking my arms and placing them over his shoulders, while his settle on my hips.

"You need to roll your hips like this." His hands made my hips rock back and forth, his lips leaving feathery kissed over the skin of my chest.

"What are we doing?" I laughed, letting him pulled me down with him until his back was resting on the bed and I was completely on top of him.

"You just build a pace." He mumbled, kissing the pulse point on my neck, my hips rocking harder, feeling how he was growing under me.

I looked for his lips, kissing him with the urgency that was starting to fill my body, feeling myself getting wetter with each of his soft grunts.

"Like this." I mumbled, my lips traveling down his jaw and focusing on nibbling and sucking on his neck, earning a few more low moans from him, his fingers digging on the exposed skin of my hips.

"Just like that." He said, making me yelp when he stop me, his hands firmly on my hips while he started grinding himself on me. "Fuck." He muttered, the way his pink and full lips formed the word making me whimper a little. "Rock slowly." He instructed, letting me go. I did what he said, rocking my hips slowly, feeling how the form of his bulge fit against me.

"Harry, what..." But I couldn't finish, his fingers sneaking underneath my panties to rub my clit.

"Don't stop moving." He muttered, flicking and rubbing on my clit with expert fingers. I rocked a little more, feeling him as hard as I thought he could go, moaning when he started going faster, sitting up a little to look at my face.

"Fuck, Harry." I moaned, rocking my hips faster, earning a moan from him, closing his eyes and parting his eyes.

"Jesus, keep going." He said, starting to flick my clit when he felt it throb, his other hand going behind my neck to pull me closer to him, kissing me roughly. "God, I can't wait to fuck you."

I could feel the pressure in my tummy spreading to my legs, my walls tighten a little in fast clenches and the hand he had on my neck traveling down my body until he squeezed my ass and pushed me back and forth a little faster, and then, when he was sure I had picked up the pace, pushing me down and lifting my ass a little more, all while my legs spread apart even more.