I should not talking 'Love' when I'm thinking about him. I didn't love him.

I like him.

wait. I can't!

"Gabriela! Stop your daydreaming!"

He waves his hand in front of my face as his boys giggling around. He look at them with deadliest stare as their giggles fading away. they're afraid of Justin.

"Don't listen to them, Okay? my name sounds beautiful when it comes out from your lips."

"Thank you, Justin."

"Dude, she's blushing every time she says your name and you making her blushing more by throwing a compliment on her."

now the boys really really laugh out loud.

"I told you. I think she believes my sweet side. She really thinks that I defend her. isn't that cute, guys?"

Their laugh growing louder and all I can do is just Sitting there with my head down.

Justin must be smiling so evilly right now. I thought he was the one of all the Popular guy who can take me as the way I am like Alex used to be.

Suddenly the door got knocked by someone and everyone went silent.

A guy came in with his cocky grin as usual.

It's him. yeah. It's him.

My nightmare.

The Treater.

The popular.

The "Alex".

"Have anyone seen my girlfriend here?"

Shirley. Of course Shirley is his girlfriend.

"Oh, hi babe. Why are you looking for me?" , Shirley said with her usual tone. Flirty.

Alex let out a chuckle and look at Shirley with a disgusting look. "It's completely not you because we have never been together for God sake."

I'm surprised. my head got lifted up by a second he said that.

"we have never been together for God sake"

seriously?

"Have anyone seen my girlfriend? I mean my real real girlfriend."

now I start to feel a little confuse.

Suddenly his gaze met mine. He figure out that I sit on the corner.

"There you are, sweetheart. Why are you sitting there? Why won't you come to the front of the class when I ask where's my girlfriend?"

He made his way to my seat. I got many confused looks from all of the students including Justin and Heather.

"Baby, you didn't tell them about we back together?"