Part 4

Part 4 ~ The Date. Cuddling.

it's 8 in the morning. I'm looking for an outfit that I'm going to wear to the date. I can't called it a date actually but, well... Justin asking me out.

"Wow! it's a messed. what are you doing?" , Jordan asked as he walked inside my room.

Yeah. they stay a night. they always did.

"I'm... uhm... looking for an outfit. you know. for a date?"

it comes out more like a question than a statement.

"Date? is it Justin?"

his facial expression turn into something bad.

"Uh. No. of course not! He's not my type! he's a bad guy right?" , an awful chuckle slip out from my mouth.

"You're not good at hiding things you know."

"Okay. I know. I'm sorry. but I think I'm kinda like him, okay?"

"Jeez! You know he's bad but you like him? how- you- We just wish you the best, okay?"

"Okay. I know."

"But if he Just playing around with you tell me. I'll break his neck and I'll chop his body into pieces."

"Easy, big guy. I'll be fine"

"If something goes wrong, call me, okay? I'll be there ASAP."

"Okay, Jordan. are you done yet? I want to ask for your help."

He let out a heavy sigh , "what is it?"

"from Guy's point of view, what should I wear for my first date? we just hanging out on his house."

"wear casual. tied your hair. ponytail. Shirt, shorts, converse, long necklace, black bracelet. well, that's all."

"Thank you, Jordan. you're the best."

"Yeah. yeah. but I still hate him"

I gave him a peck on his cheek and put my messed up clothes back.

•••••

"Wow! you.... well... pretty today."

"Thank you. uhm... you look.... fine"

Justin was wearing a V-neck white shirt with dark jeans and black leather jacket.

"So, shall we go?"

"Okay."

we surrounded by silence on the way. no one decided to break it.

We arrived at a huge place with white paint. I can see many windows from outside.

"is it your place?"

"well, yeah."

"it's beautiful. I'm not paying so much attention about it when you take me here after the humiliated moment. You live alone?"

"with my little brother. sometimes Alex come to having a sleepover. he has his own room because of that."

"Ohh..."

"My parents were working in Europe."

"how old is your brother?"

"15."

"He must be very annoying"

"Yes, he is. Come on"

we walked inside and it seems larger than when you see it from outside. the furniture was nice and there's a large dining room with a mini bar.