That Night - Zerrie

It was nearing midnight and Perrie had to walk home all by herself. Her and her bestfriend were just at the club, but her friend had to leave.

Perrie clutches her handbag closer to her body as she hears a moving sound in the bushes near by. As she hears feet steps, she starts to walk faster.

She didn't know what was happening, but she didn't want to die. The person behind her suddenly put a hand in front of her mouth. She lets out muffled screams, but he just drags her to a black van.

Another man shows up and opens the vans door. Perrie is suddenly thrown into the van. The man shuts the doors closed.

She then starts banging on the door, screaming. She didn't know what was going to happen.

'What do they want from me?" She asks her self, but honestly she has no idea. She slides down and sit silently on the van floor.

*-*-*

Once they reach a stop Perrie is up, looking out the window. One of the men open door and grab her by her neck, pulling her out the van. She studies her surroundings, but nothing she remembers.

The man pushes her to the front door of the building. She struggles to try and stop him, she fails. Once they are in side the house she is thrown down a pair of stairs.

She was kidnapped.