Chapter 1

New starrrttttt XD I have too many stories that havent been updated and yet IM DOING A NEW ONEEEHHHH
Y/N POV
I wake up next to Lumine. I get up on my feet sleepily and I remove a bit of dry grass from my hair. I hear a groan from annoyance. I turn around to see Lumine try to get up "Sit down, mister!" I say, Lumine sigh and sits on the grass, his back leans against a boulder. I crouch infront of Lumine and I roll up a bit of his shirt to reveal a bloody and deep wound. "Ow!" Lumine hisses as I gently touch the broken skin. I quickly snap my hand back to me "S-Sorry!" I sigh. Lumine just looks away, his ears folded back. I grab his bag and I pull out a rag, stained with blood. Lumine looks at me with eyes pleading for me to not clean the area. "I have to. You dont want it to get infected!" I warn Lumine and I walk towards a rushing stream. I dip my hand with the rag gripped tightly in my hand into the icey water. I remove my hand from the water and i squeeze some extra water back into the stream. I walk back to Lumine and I gently place the rag on the wound. Lumine hisses from the pain and winces. I look deep into his blue and yellow eyes while cleaning his wound. Most of the dried blood is gone so I remove the rag fron Lumines skin. Bloody water streams down my arm. Quietly walking back to the stream I clean the rag and my arm before ringing it out and walking back. "I will be back with food." I inform Lumine before kissing his cheek and grabbing 5$. I head into the city and I walk around, looking for a market. I find one and enter. I grab some bread, apples(2), oranges(2) and some bananas(4). I paid for the food and then I rushed back to where Lumine was.
Lumine POV
I wait patiently for Y/N to come back. I see her come back with a plastic bag. She sits next to me and puts some currency into the bag. She opens the plastic bag and gives me an apple. (I like apples =33) She grabs a small loaf of bread and gives me half. She also gives me an orange because she knows I like oranges. "Thanks!" I say in a cheerful voice. "Your welcome!" Y/N smiles. I couldnt help but smile back before I bit into the bread. "Today imma look for a job.. We are gonna have to move to Solefor before snow comes." She explains her plans while eating.  "How far away is that from Terranevo?" I ask (Idk how to spell XD) Y/N shrugs "Idk. But all I can say is that the trip will be worth it." She replies. I rest my head on her shoulder. Y/N rubs my ears while I eat my bread and think.

~|Good Ol' TimeSkippy|~( When they r in Solefor )
I shift my weight so I dont hurt myself. The wound has healed a tiny bit but the scab is constantly being ripped open by some weird cause. (A/N: NO EDWARD HAGEMAN)
Me and Y/N are just chillin near some red building. I fall asleep on Y/Ns shoulder before rudely awaken by some weird witch kid. "W-What do you want?" I ask, Y/N glaring at me. Her eyes warned me that i was still hurt. I sighed and relaxed a little, crossing my arms.  "Idk where the train station is." The witch kid says. "I think I know the way!" Y/N smiles. I get up thanks to the hell of the wall and the witch kid looks at me funny "Whats wrong with him?" He asks. Y/N glares at him before responding "He is hurt. Thats all"( <-- 666 wordss ahh!!)

🌼Dead Enddd🌼
"Tch" I glare at the witch kid before I hear some footsteps.. Multiple. "What are you kids doing here? Its WAYY past your bedtime" Says a very stupid young-adult. "Were trying to find the trainstation thanks" Y/N snaps. The adult dude looked at Y/N with an amused face, which quickly turned to slight anger.
Y/N POV
My ears folded back as I realised my attitude.
|~TIMESKIP BC AUTHORCHAN IS LAZY|~
I quietly look out the window on Lumines side. He suddenly starts freaking out. "Oh! My name is Aiden and over there is my son, Kody. Such a ray of sunshine isnt he?" Aiden exclaims in a childish voice. A ray of sunshine he is.. I thought.
~| Another TIMESKIP bc Authorchan is lazy XD|~
I awake in my room. Neptune HQ I reminded myself as I removed the sheets from my body. I wonder how Lumine is.. I thought before I fell out of my bed by FUCKING AIDEN SCARING THE SHIT OUTTA ME "GOOD MORNING Y/N!" Aiden yells in his child voice after slamming the window open. "AGH!" I yelled before I fell off my bed. "Here are your clothes! They are from Sherrys dresser because I have no girl clothes!" Aiden explains while I am recovering from a heart attack. "T-Thanks!" I try to say in a cheerful voice. "AIDEN! WHY ARE YOU OUT HERE AND NOT DOING YOUR WORK?!" I hear Sherry yell angrily. "Waah? But its such nice weather! I dont wanna worrkk!" Aiden whines before Sherry slaps him in the head with a thick stack of paper. "Ow! Sherry! No violence..!" Aiden reminds Sherry "Wel if you don't wanna get smacked again then get going!" I hear Sherry growl "But im already going..?!" At that point I shut my window and I lookef at my clothes. I sighed and got dressed. After I walked over to Lumines door and I knocked on it.
DONEHH!!
Words: 1000!!