Those were one of the last happy memories she had with the boy who was like her older brother and that was the time when the airtemple was a beautiful place and not a massive graveyard.

The girl woke up with a gasp. Sitting up straight she saw Natasha standing in the doorway with a concerned look on her face. "You okay, little one?"
"Yeah, yeah just a dream." Rava smiled up at the woman.
The woman then began walking towards the girl on the bed.
"Now shall we get you ready for the party."
Rava's eyes lit up in an instant, nodding excitedly.

"How's Clint doing? Is he okay?"
The woman gave a loving smile and nodded.
"Now what are you going to wear tonight?"

----

Walking into the party, Rava was looking for some familiar faces in the crowd. Finally spotting someone she knew, she began walking towards Thor.
When the thunder god saw her he broke into a huge smile and gave her a loving hug.
"You look splendid tonight, lady Rava." the young woman immediatly smiled at the cute god infront of her.
"Well thank you, mighty Thor. You look great yourself." The man smiled at the young girl again and the two of them began a conversation.

"So your clothing, which region does it come from this time, lady Rava?"The thunder god was always interested in the clothes of Rava

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So your clothing, which region does it come from this time, lady Rava?"
The thunder god was always interested in the clothes of Rava. He always wanted to know where Rava's clothes came from and after he knew that he always wanted to know more about one of the four nations.
"Well the colors are green and there is no fur so it's.."
The god's eyes lit up now that he knew the awnser.
"The earthkingdom"
The two spoke at the same time.

Rava had a fun time at the party. She mostly spoke with Thor about her birthplace and with Steve and Sam about Steve's friend Bucky.
Rava remembered the time with the winter soldier quite well.

She remembered cursing at the him when they were fighting and he threw her against the wall.
Just like the time when Loki attacked New York and when they captured him and she went to check on him. The god of mischief tried to provoke her with his hurtful words but she threw him in the air and let him fall against the floor very hard with airbending but the best thing came after when he laid there on the floor and she yelled at him.
"Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole."
(Ten points for gryffindor if you know the reference)
While saying this she flipped him off. She knew he didn't exactly have a mullet but i kinda looked like it.
That was a moment she was proud of.

Now only a few people were still at the party.
The avengers alongside Maria, Hill, Helen Cho, Sam Wilson and Rhodey were sitting on the couch trying to lift Thor's hammer.

It was a hilarious sight. First Clint, then Bruce who threw his arms up and tried to yell like the hulk. Everyone stared at him with wide eyes and no sound was heard.
After this peculiar thing it was Tony's turn. But the hammer still didn't move. He even tried it with the arm of his suit and even after Rhodey came to help it didn't budge.
They were only bickering which made the girl giggle at the sight.
When Steve tried it the hammer moved a little bit and Thor's smile immediatly went down.

Rava stood up to go try it while the rest were talking about theories when Thor spoke up.
"I have a better theory. Maybe you're not worthy."
The god turned to Rava smiling.
"Well maybe you are, lady Rava. You haven't tried it yet."

Then an unknown voice spoke up.
The voice made sending shivers down Rava's spine.
"Wooooorthy?"
Looking into the direction where the voice came from the group saw what's supposed to be a robot. The thing was all beaten up and half of the thing was missing.

"Worthy... No... How could you be worthy? You're all killers."

Without taking her eyes of this horrible create the girl called out for the billionaire.
"Tony , what is this thing?"

This said man was completely confused himself. "Jarvis?"

The beaten up robot began to speak again.
"I'm sorry i was asleep... Or i was a dream?"

Tony was trying to connect to Jarvis but to no avail. The robot was still talking.
"There was this terrible noise. And i was tangled in.. In strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

With a look of shock on his face Steve began to speak this time.
"You killed someone?"

"Wouldn't be my first call. But down in the real world we are faced with ugly choices."

When the thing limped closer towards the group. Thor who had a deadly grip on his hammer pointed at the robot and began to speak.
"Who sent you?"

The robot played a recording. In the recording you could hear the familiar voice of the one and only Iron Man. The billionaire genius said something about seeing an armor around the world.
Bruce looked at Tony in shock. "Ultron."

Ultron began to speak once again.
"In the flesh. Or no, not yet. Not this.. Christmas. But i'm ready. I'm on a mission."

Rava recovered from her shock and now began to speak aswell.
"What mission?"
The thing what this Ultron thing said next gave the girl the absolute creeps.

"Peace in our time."

When Ultron said this four other Iron Legion robots broke through the wall.

Now all hell broke loose with the five robots against the group of superheros.