The Fault in our FanFics

The fault is not in our fanfics, dear readers, but in ourselves.

Hey Guys.

We're Ellie and Grace and we are twins living in the UK. We're both pretty normal but both of us read (and write) a lot of fanfiction. We are writing this book along with a few of our friends. (Read below to find out more!)

We read about lots of different bands and actors, as well as books based on TV shows and movies in the fanfiction we read and, being a bit nerdy, we notice quite a few mistakes. The only reason we feel that we need to do this is because it is soooooooo annoying when we read books and stories that have really great plot lines but really terrible mistakes. It annoys us so much and sometimes turns us off reading the book and, as writers of fanfiction ourselves, we know how vital and well needed those reads are!

This book will just explain the most annoying mistakes in fanfiction.

We are in no way saying that we are perfect as some of these mistakes we make ourselves when writing our own fanfiction. We have just had some pretty strict English teachers in our time who have been really tight with grammar and other things. Hopefully this book will also teach us not to make these mistakes ourselves!

If you want to check our fanfiction out then you can. It's on the same account as this and it's called 'What about me?'

Some of the comments in this book may be a bit sarcastic but please don't be offended because we don't try to hurt anyone-this book is for entertainment only.

There won't really be an update schedule for this because the chapters will be quite hard to write so they'll just go up every so often when we think there is enough content in them.

We have no idea where this book is going because we came up with the idea just this morning on our way to school.

Please no hate and no copy-write blah blah blah.

Just realised that this is a really long intro.

Anyway...enjoy!

Lots of love

Ellie and Grace xx