Firestar x reader fanfic

• इन्हें समर्पित: gracee800

XXX <---- this means your warrior name.

You started walking with Firestar close to you and the time you and Firestar met you fell in love.You both come to the gorse tunnel leading out into the forest to hunt.You look at the ginger Leader and you remember the first day you met Firestar.

It was many moons ago. You were eating a vole near the apprentice den then you hear the former leader bluestar calling out to the clan. You come over and see a ginger cat almost the same age as you being apprenticed . You never seen him ever before then you realize that he was wearing a collar hes a kittypet! He comes down and immediately Longtail went to attack him. I tried to stop him but my mentor kept me back so I just shut my eyes until it was over.When it was over I opened my eyes to see what happened and I saw Firepaw sitting there with his collar which was broken in front of him.

You snap out of the flashback and look at Firestar again and he looks back and smiled you turn back and he turned back as well as you and Firestar head out to hunt.

"Are you ok XXX?You seem not focused,"Firestar asked.

"Oh um I'm fine don't you worry about me,"XXX Mewed.

"Alright then. Let's head back to camp I think we got enough prey to last us about two sunrises,"Firestar mumbled since his mouth wasso full of prey. So we headed back to thunder clan camp to put the prey on the fresh kill pile and rest.

Firestar x reader fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें