You need to explain

Your POV

It's been a couple of days since you met Emma. Henry and Pan have done some target practice. Also, the tricked Henry with Wendy. You met Wendy and she seems nice a lot different to the movies. But she does everything that Pan says to get her freedom but Pan wont ever do that.

Today Pan seems happy so you go over to him to see what he is so happy about. "hey Pan why are you so happy?" you say and he looks at you.

"I'm happy because Henry is ready" Pan says and walks away. You are very confused of what he's going on about so you follow where he is going. He takes Henry with him and they walk for a very long time but you didn't realise that is was going to be this long.

*after the walk (because I don't know what to write there) *

They got to the ocean on the other side of the island and you have no idea to get back to camp. You see a skull. They go on a boat and sail across to it and you go on the other one. Henry goes up the stairs when you get there in skull rock and he doesn't see you. You go over to where Pan is and he is about to follow henry and you grabs his arm. Then he turns around and see you. "Pan what the hell is going on you need to explain. What do you mean Henry is ready?" you say and Pan puts his hand over you mouth. "shh just wait all will be explained soon but for now go up the stairs. You start to go up the stair and Pan does a spell on the bottom of the stairs. Then he comes next to you and grabs your hand and you go together. 

Sorry it's so short but hope you like it. But could you please go and read haiz_claire it's a 5sos preferences book thanks.
Don't forget to vote and comment thanks.
Midnightanna xxxx 💗

Lost Girl X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें