I Swear I Thought You Were The One

Chapter 3:I Swear I Thought You Were The One

Kyoya told Komo that the Physical exams were today. He told us to wear our gym clothes and follow Haruhi to the private boys clinic. So we did. Haruhi went first then it was my turn. I had to take a pregnancy test because I'm " sexually active". The results would come in 3 weeks. When I was done I got Ko, it felt like she was in there for hours. Ko came out she said "That they need to scan her brain." I wasn't to worried. Kyoya said that he will pay for it but it will put us into debut with the Host Club. So 2 days past, Komo was sitting in the hospital waiting for the test results. I was holding Ko's hand. The nurse came and said the test were.........Postive. Komo was shocked. Ko's eyes were tearing up. The Nurse:" We need to prep for surgery." Me:" Can I stay with her till she goes into surgery." The Nurse:" Sure. I think it's sweet that you want to stick to your sister side." When we got ready the Host Club came to see her real fast. Ko:" I need to tell you something Karu." Ko whispered something and he whispered something back for 15 min. When we got to the surgery doors I let go of her hand. When surgery was over and I was allowed back to see her she was in coma. The doctor:" I'm sorry but there's no tell when she'll wake up. She could wake up today, tomorrow, a month from now or Three years from now.". I held her had. Next thing I knew I was in the Host Club. I looked at the twins and said" What the hell I made a promise to my sister." Karu-" So did I."