Connection Undeniable

Chapter 2:

Connection Undeniable

Kyoya told the Host Club that we would be going on a trip to a hot spring Kyoya's family owns and that we would bring guest.

Komo-"But if we bring guest us and Haruhi would have to bath in the guys bath."

Kyoya-" It was Tamaki's idea."

Haruhi and Komo gave him a glared. Before we new it we were at the hot spring spa. Kyoya showed me and Haruhi to are room. Komo and Haruhi had to share a room.

So we got changed because it was night to go to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to sneak into the bath for a quick dip. I got in, it was warm. I would love to take a bath in the day but since I have to bathe in the men's bath. I choose night.

I was just relaxing then I close my eyes for ten minutes. I had my back facing the door to get in. I heard someone get in, they didn't notice me. I turn my head and me and Hikaru were face to face. We both turned red.

Hikaru-" What are you doing in the men's bath?"

Me-" Well it's Tamaki's fault."

I turned my back and crossed my arms. He turned his back. I heard the door open so I hid behind Hikaru. I was so close to him my back touched his. I could feel him shake.

Hikaru-" Hi, Kyoya."

Kyoya-" Your not embarrassed are you?."

Hikaru-"Yeah just a little. I came her late a night so I could have peace and quit."

Kyoya-" I think we have the same idea but I didn't sneak a girl in here."

Hikaru- " What? I didn't sneak a girl in here."

Kyoya got out and said "Sure."

He left.

Me-" That was close."

Hikaru-" Speaking of close.

I moved so I was facing him arms still crossed and not touching him.

Me-"Sorry about that."

Hikaru-"That's ok."

He was looked at me then kissed me. I was shocked he had my front to his front. Censored,Censored, Censored. We got out and put are clothes on. I went back to sleep. We had Japanese Komos on.

Ko woke me up for breakfast. We sat on the floor in the mess room. Hikaru sat across for me and Karu sat on his left side. Kyoya sat on one end and Tamaki sat on the other next to Haruhi. Ko sat next to me. There were host club guest in between Mori, Honey and the twins. Karu took a drink of chocolate milk.

Kyoya-"So Hikaru did you and Momo have fun in the bath?"

Karu spits out the chocolate milk all over Hikaru. I curled my lips trying my best not to laugh. Hikaru was blushing so was I.

Karu-" I thought if you'd do something like that you'd do it to me."

I was thinking way to make the best of this situation. The guest were going gaga over this.

Hikaru moved over to Karu and said " I can do those things to you right now."

The guest were starring in aw.

Karu-"Am I just a rebound."

That froze Hikaru stiff. I was laughing then I looked over at Ko.

She got up and said " When we were little you promised you would stay by my sided forever. Who knew your where such a idiot!"

She stormed offed.

The guest looked at me and said "Go get him."

So I found her in the room we and Haruhi shares. On the floor under the covers.

Me-"Ko, are you ok?"

Ko hugged me.

Ko-" You need to promise that you'll never break your promise. Ever. That you'll and me will be together forever. You'll never leave me even if I'm on my death bed or I tell you I hate you. You are my sister and love you for that."

Me-" I promise will you promise."

Ko-"I promise,Momo."

She stopped hugging me. I got up and held out my hand.

Me-"Come on let's join the others."