You opened your eyes again, coming back to reality. The old man in front of you was now standing, waiting for you at the door.

"Let's go my dear, I will explain everything to you." The man offered you his hand and smiled. A smile with an evil intention behind.

🌹

Jungkook wasn't pleased. He was almost caught by the guards, trying to find you when he lost the sight of you. He grew impatient every second. He ran through the list of places it could be in his mind, checking off the ones he had already searched. As he gazed around the old building, he was desperate to find a clue. His eyes darting more wildly with each passing second, wanting to find you quickly as possible.

Right then out of the blue, he stumbled into a what it seemed like a dark hallway. Darkness came like the thick velvet curtains of a theatre. It was as if the daytime had been one part of a play and the rest was to come after this intermission of night. Jungkook started to grew nervous, his eyes wander the pure darkness, having seconds thoughts if he should return.

But Jungkook knew he couldn't. He wasn't someone who was afraid of the dark, hence he continued to walk further. When he reached the end, there was one single door, unlocked. He opened it and stepped inside.

His eyes widened with shock. The scene was quite unbelievable, shocking really. His mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images it was being sent by his very own eyes. He looked away, then looked back to see if the scene was still there. It was.

Noticing a few guards coming on his way, Jungkook quickly hid himself behind a small cupboard, where countless keys were hung. The Prince held his breath until they were out of his sight.

Where Jungkook entered was another long hallway, except it had hundreds of doors and two floors. It looked like everything would collapse in a second. It was a complete mess, to put it nicely. From outside the boarded windows, the shabby wood paneling and the pealing door that was bolted with iron rods, all looked scary and threatening enough to keep the limited number of people. However behind the scary exterior the innards where equally destroyed, if not worse off.

Jungkook froze. What if you were locked inside one of those doors? He didn't have much time left to look inside every single door. But when he opened the first, to his surprise, Jennie and Lisa were lying on the floor, poorly beaten up.

"You... Why are you here?" Jennie asked, her voice weaker than the last time he met her. He crouched down and helped her stand up, and then Lisa.

"I came to get my... friend out of this place." Jungkook whispered, "But why are you guys look like you both got stepped on a truck?"

"It's all over." Lisa spoke, her voice cracking, "We're going to get sold to men."

"what do you guys mean?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowing out if confusion.

Jennie sighed. "Our secret plan of letting all the children escaping from this cruel place backfired. Lord Park found out about Hyora's plan and now he's going to sell us."

"Does that mean Hyora joined you guys only to help the children escape?" Jungkook whispered again, feeling guilty for treating his ex-girlfriend badly.

"Yes. She wanted to keep it a secret but during your school trip,  I heard she told everything to Y/N." Lisa added, rubbing her forehead.

Jungkook couldn't speak. He was surprised of the fact that he only knew little about the situation before. He was too shocked to find an answer. The time was still running out and someone could find him very soon.

"Where are the other two?"

Jennie looked at Lisa and gave her a frown. "Rosè and Jisoo must also be locked inside one of the rooms in this hallway."

The thought trundled through his brain like a through train, with no intention of stopping. As he watched the two girls groan in pain in the room, he wondered if maybe that was the one idea that would have made him his millions.

"Let's get you two out." Jungkook mumbled, peaking outside the door to see if anyone was there. To his relief, no human could be seen.

Limping towards the exit, both Jennie and Lisa gave Jungkook a big smile. It was a secret exit only BLACK PINK knew and it got useful.

"Barely vehicles drive here." Lisa spoke, her arms around Jungkook's shoulder.

"My phone is out of battery." Jungkook muttered, trying to hold the weight of Lisa and Jennie both.

After a few minutes of walking, them three finally found a taxi. Jungkook helped Jennie and Lisa to get in the backseat and he himself sat in the front, next to the driver.

The Taxi driver stared at Jungkook in shock, "Your highness–"

"Hurry to my castle, no time for explanations" Jungkook said as the driver nodded in understandment.

🌹

The unfortunate incident of you being captured spreaded. No one knew about the culprit, yet only some knew. The next day after the spring ball, everyone were sent back home for at least two weeks due to what happened. Some were happy and some were confused and scared.

What worried Jimin the worst was you and Jungkook. He didn't see both of you after the night of the ball. He kept biting his lips nervously after visiting Hyora in Daegu. She was fine thank god but his best friends weren't, which made him frustrated and anxious.

"Yoongi, should we go visit Jungkook's castle again?" Jimin asked the male next to him. The older one shook his head, sighing.

"If he comes back he would've called you. Relax Jimin." Yoongi sipped on his coffee and scrolled though social media.

Jimin didn't understand how Yoongi could stay perfectly calm and act as if he knew what was going to happen in the next minute.

Jimin's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, come to my castle, hurry!"

Like that the person on the other line hung up. Yoongi stared at Jimin and grabbed his car keys from the coffee table. He looked at Jimin and said,

"Let's hurry, Jungkook is waiting for us."

□ □ □

Weakly update is here!!!!!!!!

-Haru(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞