Chapter 3- The secret is out

Ella's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bam!

"Myaaahh!!" I yawned, stretching on my bed like a cat. 'Time to start a new day' I thought groggily.

I looked at the calender on the wall, it was July 1st and looked around. I still had a container of Saki's Sakura petals. HER PETALS ARE SOOOOOOOO SOFT!!! 

I have a holiday on July 1st all the way to 10th because Josephine wanted to make me have rest because she told me I am too sugar-hyped without the sugar.

I took a bucket and kept in shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, towel and a change of clothes. After I took all, I went out of the door and said good morning to those I passed. I hair was still messed up from last night, sleeping. 

I turned left to the hall and I saw the toilet. I looked around for the broom which saved me from my prettyness and I blocked the door with my savior. I took 20 minutes to take a bath, 5 minute to brush my teeth so my teeth would glow white, a minute to put lotion on my skin and I kept a towel on my head and brushed my hair. 

I used a black tank top and a white sport shorts. I unblocked the toilet and went back to my room. I kept all the bathroom stuff aside and I took a sports bag and start filling in a waterbottle, change of clothes, my disguise, 3 boxes of pocky, bathing needs and my wallet.

I kept on a jacket and I head out. I put my socks and a shoes and saw Josephine with her car

She is my BEST FRIEND!!! I knew her when I was in college. She was my collegue, my senpai. And when I told her that I wanted to be a pop star, she promised she would be my manager. AND SHE KEPT HER PROMISE!!!! She kinda freaked out when I told her I have a friend that was a bear, ya know? Honey?

So she drove me to the Gym at 10 am and we quickly put on our disguises. In the same disguise I was wearing when I was at the airport meeting Ema. I always kept that disguise whenever I want to go out and took a japanese name that is kinda simillar to my name : Hanabi Eki.

Well... I still kept the broken Hinata and scrambled them to Hana and kept the E for Ella.

Meh

I went into the gym, took out my jacket, gave a pass to the guy, kept my bags into a locker and I punched /kicked the punching bag and practiced some Karate with some bricks. I can even smash the bricks with my head!!!:3 But not people.... nor plants... nor animals...nor birdies..... 

After I was done, it was 4: 30 pm and I went to the woman's room to take a bath and change my clothes and saw that Josephine had come out with a towel on her head and a towel wrapped around her.

"HIYA 'PHINE!!" I waved and she looked at me for a sec and nodded, then grabbed her clothes and went into a toilet

Well....... meh. I went into the shower room and took a bath there. I changed my clothes and went outside to see Josephine waiting for me... with a phone on her hand...

We packed our stuff and I went to get our pass from the same guy we gave to.

And she drove me home and I offered her to just eat dinner with us and she agreed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-At Home-

"Where is she?" Tsubaki asked

"I don't know. I tried looking in the room" Louis said

"Well, she might just pop out any time now" Ema said, still calm