He's fresh meat and She's hungry

Elizabeth's POV

It was Thursday today and without a doubt , all the school's been taking about is the Halloween party coming up tomorrow....Another sight that did not surprise me at all was Nathaniel and Brittney flirting with each other in front of the formers locker.As if on cue , my phone beeped and a message popped from Em saying,

Babe(em)

Just saw something I didn't want see ughh... Ashton's with Juliette acting like there's no tomorrow :(

I let out a sigh and quickly texted her

Don't worry babe.... He'll see the real jewel that's right in front of him very soon.... Anyways I'll see you at lunch okay?xx

She didn't take long to reply

Haha ;) cya xx

I switched my phone off and quickly went to my class for the first period.This Halloween party is gonna be one of a kind. I don't know why I have taken Maths as a subject... I have never really understood what Mr. Bence tries to say.My grades too,say it all. I should have just taken history or something....I'm dreading for the period to get over.

All the periods went pretty fast except for Maths of course. We gathered at the lunch table and Em sighed , 'Juliette looks at Ashton as if he's a piece of fresh meat and she hasn't eaten anything for days.' I just let out a chuckle and patted her. I myself was not very happy about Nathaniel aka Nat and Brittney.They being together made me cringe. Ruby entered having a glint of sadness in her eyes. Alec seemed to notice it too as he asked ,'All okay Ruby? You look distracted.' Ruby just shook her head and said, 'That Lauriel reached to Daniel before me... The worst part is their names also match!!' Caleb ran his hand through his hand and said, 'So what? Even Brothers and sisters have matching names.' And we erupt into laughter.

Looks like all the three girls have captured the three guys. Its definitely going to be a fun night tomorrow.We all relaxingly eat our lunch cause we all have next two periods free. The same Thursday routine of going to the park and talking about everything is just going to continue like a tradition.April and Caleb soon arrive at our table and then we are off to another challenge which Em starts recording.I really don't know how I'll survive without them when we part ways....

After lunch we all go to Em's locker because like always every Thursday we get a note , more like she gets a note. This random person has been sending her these creepy notes since like last year and on every Thursday whether it be a holiday or not . She gets a note either in her locker or in her mail box. The person never wrote his name. Just a little sign towards the bottom right. We never figured out who the guy is but we all stay alert. We don't know when he puts the note because we have stayed near her locker at times but every Thursday there is note present...we think that he puts it in the morning because Em rarely goes to her locker in the morning as she always keeps her book with her. I think it's some guy from the school. She has a lot if admires, she has been asked out many times too but this is too much. We have had our own ways to find out 'Mr. I wont tell you who I am but creep you to the last nerve' but all our attempts has been in vein...

Our moods just dampen at the thought of Em being stalked for so long now...We all love each other to bits.Alex comes jumping with joy and says, 'Guyssss Alexandra has got engaged!! She's soon getting married...My sisters grown up now!!' We all were completely shocked and everyone starts placing a random comment..

'With whom?'

'When did this happen?!Omg!!'

'I'll break every bone of that Guys body if anything happens to Alexa'

'Wow I feel so happy for her!'

Alexandra was Alex's sister who was elder to us by six years.She was pretty woman with blonde hair and light brown eyes.She had always been like a sister to us and we loved her just as much as everyone.The boys,as usual, were very protective of her.The thought of her getting married made my heart feel warm and leap with happiness.
'When is it though?' Asked Caleb braking me from my thoughts. Alex quickly replied saying that its in January and ge would be booking tickets for all of us,but, the place remains a secret. We all jump with excitement and Ruby does her little happy dance at the news....

'Girls come home with me tomorrow! We'll get ready for the party at my house.' April chirps with enthusiasm. We nod our heads in unison and leave for our cars since the bell has rung.... There are so many things coming up which include numerous more parties,Alexa's wedding and my future with Nathaniel.......wait! What?! Why did that come to my mind? Am I keeping my hopes too high for something to happen among us or is it actually a glimpse of my future? The thought of my future with him makes my stomach curl..... What am I up to?

Another chapter for you loves
Hope you liked it
So byeeee till our next.