They keep me sane

ELIZABETH'S POV

It was lunch. Me,April,Alex,Caleb,Ruby and Alec were on the tables with burgers in front ready to be eaten... We again challenged each other for an eating competition.Emily is right behind with a camera shooting this all.... I swear that camera is her life!

Emily yells '1,2,3 Start everyone' and we're at it..... Alec takes half the burger at one go and Ruby is busy staring at the guys and taking small bites...typical her.Alec was the first to finish followed by Alex,me,Ruby,Caleb and April.Looks like April treats us today.

So here we are at the ice cream parlor for Aprils treat and Emily aka Em is showing the video to everyone.Ruby unaware of what's happening around is looking for someone of the other species to flirt with.

Ruby who is about 5 feet 5 inches has long wavy brown hair. The flirt of our group but very cute.

And then we have Alec and Caleb. Our cute gay couple who have been dating for 4 years and very committed to each other. Caleb being about 5'7 and Alec being about 6'1. Both have blue eyes which I admire a lot.

Then is April who has never won any bet or competition.she has been dating for 3 years and I can see how much her boyfriend,Carter loves her.They are a perfect couple.April is about 5'2 and has dark brown hair and forest green eyes.She's really pretty in a petite frame. Alex who is about 5'10 and has dark brown hair which complements his dark brown eyes has been playing football for our school and is amazing at it.He has the World's best Adams apple.

Em,my partner in crime since we were in diapers is what you would call hot.She has mesmerizing blue eyes and light brown hair.She loves her camera and I just love her. I'm a 5'5 with light brown hair and eyes.Em and April tell I'm the long time to keep kind of a girl.

After we all get our ice creams and April pays for our ice cream,we leave the place and start walking towards a small park that is nearby. On the way Ruby being Ruby,drops her ice cream on Alex. This calls for a fight. Soon everyone was throwing ice creams on each other. 15 mins later we all were drenched with ice creams and laughing like there was no tomorrow.

After we had sobberd up we bid each other goodbye and departed our ways. Em came with me because we were going to watch movies together all night.

We reached home soon and both of us went to take a bath. I went to my room and she went to hers. Yes she has her own room with her own clothes at my house and vice versa because we are best of friends and even our parents are best friends. They have known each other from high school.

After we were cleaned up,we went in the living room. Deciding on the movie Starstruck. We sat cuddled up on the couch with cookie plates in between. Thinking about my day today, I smile. Gosh what would I do without those idiots. I love them so freaking much. They keep me sane, especially Em.

Light snores break me from my trail of thoughts. Turning to my left I see Em sleeping with a small smile in her face. Smiling at her I get up take the cookie plates and put them on the kitchen counter. Getting blankets from my room I cover Em with it , switch of the TV and go back to my room to sleep. I lay on the bed closing my eyes and thinking about what my day tomorrow will be like.

Hope you liked the first chapter. Please let us know the mistakes.

Love u cookies...

Anu_ani<3