chapter 1 back to school

A/N this my first chapter hope you like please read vote and comment.

Seven months earlier!!!

My alarm was goin off on my phone I stirred and shut it off and pulled the covers over my face and fell back to sleep.

"Alexanda rivers your better be geting out of that bed". Mum shouted up the stairs. I just moaned "five more mins mum". I heard comming up the stairs she was mumberling to herself. I could hear everything thanks to my werewolf abilties. Yes am a werewolf next to be alpha actually.

My door swang open my mum was standing in the door frame "I wont ask again Alex get up NOW!!!" Using her alpha voice. I shoot up form my bed "okay okay am up mum". She just grinned and said "good now go have a shower and come downstairs for your brekkie".

I just waved my hand up and down she turned around and went downstairs. I strenched out my body and walked over to my wardrobe to get some clothes out I didnt know what to wear so I got a black tshirt and white jeans chucking them on my bed.

I grapped a towel and made my way to the shower room.The door was locked i banged on the it "who's in there i need a shower and get ready for school". i heard a gigging and humming coming from inside, "Amber Lousie Rivers if your trying to make yourself sexy for the guys good luck to ya it will never happen". i bursted out laughing holding my knees i couldnt stop myself i tried to take deep breaths. the door open and there she was the 15 year old beast in the door frame her blonde wavey hair and blue eyes and a face mask on " hey beasty you finished in there because i really need a shower im starting to stink the world out of orbit here". She took a rift she held her nose and and pretended to faint

"haha vey funny ambs".

"give me a sec Alexanda im nearly done". she said i was getting inpatient so i just pulled her out of the room "you can finish off in your room beasty". shock raced across her face i got her things and placed them in her hands she walked to her room in a huff. "see you doorstairs for brekkie and Amber". she turned around "love you sis good morning". she just smiled and said "ditto bro". I close the door and ran the shower and got in."AMBER". i shouted you used all the hot water, all i heard was her screaming in laughting.

I wasnt in the shower long as it was cold but it defo woke me i went to my room and dried myself off i put my clothes on and gelled my hair spikey. I made my way downstairs into the kitchen "finally what time do you call this". mum said holding her arms to her chest " i would of been down sooner if it wasnt for Amb's taking her time". mum just gave me a look "sit down and hav some brekkie before your bus comes Ive made your fav pancakes with chocolate sauce".

Mum handed me a plate full of pancakes i just scofft them down "thanks mum love you". as i was heading out to wait for the bus "hey your never to old to give your mama a hug yooung man". i just turned round and gave her a look "really mum really". she used her alpha vocie "get here nnow alexanda". i caved in and gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek "you werent expecting a kiss now were you mum".

she just smiled i headed out of the door and walked around the corner the bus was pulling away "shit missed it". i thought to myself school near the woods and the woods are near here it was a big woodland i could just shift and beat everyone on the bus to school.

as i was about to shift i heard a voice "dont you think about it mister". Riley said smirking as he pulled up in his car he was with the gang Adam, Liam, Flo and Misty. "jump in Alex". Riley said i jumped in the front we hugged and did our hand shake. he was my best friend i known since we were pups because his father kyle is my dads beta and i looked up to his father. i turned round to the others a"hey guys". they all smiled, they all were like me werewolfs "so Alex how was your summer holiday vacation".