chapter 12 the sliver poison

A/N HI EVERYONE AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG LONG WAIT BUT I BEEN REALLY BUSY OF LATE AND HAD WRITER'S BLOCK NOT GOOD BUT ERE IS CHAP 12 THE SLIVER POISON. ENJOY

RILEY'S POV

the hallway became quite, the sound comming from the house becoming disant as I poised myself against alpha's door my ear was flushed against it. I tried to listen to what was being said from the other side but all I could hear was mumberling. my mind kept going back and forth to Alex and the mumberling from the alpha's room.

every since I was told about the mind link I kept trying to talk to him through the link but still nothing. mine and my wolf's worry increasing tenfold every second that went by it felt like our whole world was falling apart and darkness was taking it's hold, lost anger hurt and gult that we let him go alone wraped my body and made my wolf howl deep inside. my heart was aching the pain was intense that my hand clung to my chest to try to ease it but it didn't subside.

"hey I don't like being ignored Ril." a voice boomed in ear shot of me.

"shhh." I said waving at the person attacted to the voice but not looking in her direction.

"did you just shhh me big mistake." a shooting erupted from my shoulder at the sudden hit from her hand making a connection.

"ouch what was that for Mist." I said looking at her.

"that buddy was for shhhing me." she said folding her arms over her chest and shaking her head with a stern look in her eyes.

"am glad am not your mate as they would really regret pissing you off." I said laughing at the end, Mist just smiled.

"speaking of mates why do you smell like Alex." she asked

I lunged forward cupping my hand over her mouth and shhh her again. she gave me an o-no you didnt just shhh me again look with them emerald eyes of hers, I uncupped my hand from her mouth.

"wait wait you an." I cupped her mouth again to stop her from finishing that sentance and nodded my head at her question.

"shhh boardcast it to the whole pack why don't ya." I said bluntly.

I felt her mouth move from under my hand and heard a mumberled sorry.

"it's ok Mist and I know most of the pack know by now anyway am just scared at theier reaction to mine and Alex's mating." I said pulling my hand away from her mouth.

"who gives a fuck, you found your mate even though it's a guy so what there's nothing any where to say it's wrong plus even the humans are doing it now." she said a bit to angerly.

I just smiled at her, "i know but we not humans are we? it's different for us."

she just gave me a huge smile and drapped her arms around me crashing me in a hug "you be fine you have Alex, us and the pack as your protector esp Alex."

she pulled away out of the hug I turned my head away and downwards so she couldn't see my tears in my eyes. she noticed though she lifted my head up so she could look at me.

"aww babes why the tears, where is Alex."  I saw her looking around for him with my blurry vision.

"he has gone missing and I don't know where he is or even if he is alive or in danger." I said breathlessly as every word that came out became harder to say.

"hey you don't speak like that!! he is alive and we going to find him." she said in a sturn but sincere voice which made me look upto her tears in my eyes. she wiped the tears away with her thumbs.