Chapter 21 'Movie Premier Tour!' - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Justin: And That Was Our Cover To Thinking Bout You By Frank Ocean!!

Jaden: Yeah, Shout Out To Frank Ocean!...So I Guess Now It's Just Time To Party!!

Everyone: *Cheered*

Justin: Hit It DJ! -The Dj Started To Play Music, While Justin & Jaden Walked Off Stage-

Jeslyn: That was amazing guys!

Justin&Jaden: Thank you!

Ciara: Yeah I loved it too!

Justin: Well I'm gonna go over to Selena, so I'll see you guys later!

Jaden: Okay bye!, So Jeslyn...you wanna dance?

Jeslyn: Yeah!

Ciara: Well...I guess I'm just gonna sit down then...(Princeton went behind her and whispered in ear making her jump a little)

Princeton: You can dance with me?

Ciara: Really? (Her eyes went wide open)

Princeton: Yep! (They walked over to the dance floor)

We danced and danced and danced until our feet hurt, I had so much fun! I saw that Ciara was having fun too, I think Prince has got a little thing for her and I know she likes him too!...It was time for the after party to finish, everyone started to leave. The first person leaving was Carmin, who seemed happy to be leaving I'm not surprised, since she stayed seated through out the whole party...I guess she's shocked with the news! or just mad at the fact that she knows this makes us sisters....Well we all left, I saw Prince giving Ciara his number. she seemed very happy and looked over at me I winked at her then she waved goodbye and left. We were the last people leaving, I said goodbye to Jaden and we went home. As soon as we arrived, I went straight upstairs took my high heels off, cause my feet were hurting SO BAD, I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror...I started for a while and saw my self with the dress, make up and my hair and thought to myself my dreams are actually coming true! I grabbed the make up removal wipes and wiped all my make up off. I walked back to my room and put my pyjamas on, I went to bed but didn't fall asleep straight away though...I just lay there thinking about the drama that happened, I had so many questions that had to be answered...Is Rose actually my real mom?, If so did My mom know about this?,Why did Rose leave me in the first place anyway?...I mean she had another daughter and kept her!...am I really that bad or ugly? A tear ran down my cheek....as I thought about them questions...Well I better sleep now, since tomorrow I have an extra day off then another premier the day after that! So I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

*Main P.O.V*

It was the next day and as soon as Jeslyn woke up, she got ready straight away! She quickly went down stairs and was about to leave before her mom stopped her.

Maria: Good morning to you too Jeslyn!

Jeslyn: Oh sorry mom, I didn't see you there!...Good morning!

Maria: Where are you going?

Jeslyn: Just out....you know to hang with friends and stuff...

Maria: Shouldn't you be resting today, I mean it's the only time you've got to rest!

Jeslyn: Yeah, but I'm okay now so I'll rest later...

Maria: Okay then....don't take long because I need to speak to you!

Jeslyn: Okay...Love you mom!

Maria: I love you too!

*Jeslyns P.O.V*

Mom probably wants to talk to me about the whole real mom situation...but anyway right now I've got some serious business to do, I walked out my house in a rush, hoping nobody will stop me or annoy me. I finally reached my destination and knocked on the door, nobody answered so I knocked one more time but harder this time I heard foot steps coming towards the door and opened it.