Chapter 21 'Movie Premier Tour!' - Part 2

*Main P.O.V*

As soon as Jeslyn fell everyone crowded around her, her dad picked her up and took her to a backstage room Jaden, Maria, Rose and Ciara also went inside.

Jaden: Maria is this whole Rose being Jeslyns real mom true?....

Maria: Sadly...yes it is...

Jaden: Ohh..

-Jeslyn Woke Up-

Jaden&Ciara: Are you okay?

Jeslyn: Yeah I think so....Has the after party started yet?

Jaden: No not yet

Jeslyn: Oh that's good!

Maria: Do you want some water?

Jeslyn: No I'm okay thanks....Where's Chad?

Jaden: Security took him out!

Jeslyn: Good!, can we go to the party room now?

Everyone: Okay!

*Jeslyns P.O.V*

They must be thinking I forgot about the whole mom situation but I haven't, and I don't wanna mention it either! hopefully Jaden will notice and not mention it too! We walked over to the after party which was full and also some celebrities were there! we had arrived just in time because Mindless Behavior were just about to perform, I love them so much they're my favourite artists!! We went to find a table to sit on and waited for the performance to start.

Jaden: Are you sure you're okay?

Jeslyn: Yep!

Carmin: Well.....um hey guys....first up on stage is....is..Mindless Behavior.... -Everyone Clapped & Cheered-

Jaden: What's up with her?...she seems a bit 'Off'

Jeslyn: I think I know why!....

~Mindless Behavior -Girls Talkin' Bout Started To Play & MB Came On Stage and Started Dancing~

MB: "Swagger On A Hundred, Thousand, Million And Beyond..." -Princeton Started Grinding-

Ciara: WOOOO! THAT'S MY BOY PRINCE!!!!

Jeslyn: WOOHOO!!

*Main P.O.V*

-MB finished singing Girls Talkin Bout-

Prodigy: Thanks For Having Us!

Ray Ray: We Love Y'all!

Prineton: I Noticed We Got A Few Fans Over There! *He Pointed At Jeslyn And Ciara*

Roc: Thank You Guys Again!! We Love You!! -They Walked Off Stage & Jeslyn Went On Satge-

Jeslyn: Well now on stage we have the one and only JUSTIN BIEBER!! -Crowd Cheered & Clapped-

~Justin Bieber Sings Boyfriend, Then The Song Finishes~

Justin: Okay, I'd Like To Bring My Little Brother Jaden Out On stage! -Everyone Cheered-

Jaden: *Whispered To Jeslyn* This Song Is For you....

~Thinking Bout You Starts To Play~

Jaden: I be thinking bout you, and you know I do...when I be thinkin' bout them kisses girl so are you, and I heard some things but I don't know if they're true, but people say you really like me and I hope that's true, you my baby girl, And I hope you know it a boy will tell you that he loves you but a man will show it......

As he sang that, well rapped that to me, it made me feel so special. Even though when he wrote it, we weren't together yet....but I still felt like he was saying them words from his heart! The song is so beautiful, then Justin singing makes the song even better...it's just amazing!