2 | Nobody Gotta Know

Start from the beginning

And before I knew it, I was on the floor.

"Oh what the hell." I said dazed.

"Oh my god, are you okay? Im so sorry! I... Wait... Skylar?" Said a familiar voice.

I looked up. My eyes got caught in those familiar ocean blue eyes.

"Daniel?"

"Wait, you know her Dani? That's so weird." I looked up and saw a tall, dark brown haired boy above me. I recognized him from earlier, he was they guy that was walking towards Daniel by the ticket line.

Daniel got up and held a hand out to help me get up.

"Yeah Jonah." Daniel glared at him.

Jonah coughed.

"She's the one we swapped tickets by accident." Daniel chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah." I giggled. "Ashleigh and I were pretty confused when the screen read Dunkirt."

Cough. Cough.

"Oh right, sorry, Skylar this is Jonah." Daniel said pointing at Jonah and then to me.

I gave him my hand to shake, but...

"I'm more of a hugger." He said and gave me a big hug.

"Nice to meet ya Jonah." I giggled as we pulled away.

"Daniel and Jonah, this is Ashleigh." I said pointed towards her.

She bowed like a princess and we all laughed. Then they exchanged hugs.

"Well I guess it must be fate since we've ran into each other twice now in the past couple hours." Daniel said smiling.

"I guess so." I giggled. Shit. My cheeks are getting warm, and fast.

"I guess that means that you guys should exchange numbers!" Jonah clapped his hands together once.

"I agree!" Ashleigh nodded.

We exchanged numbers and I looked at Daniel. He was blushing, but I probably already was too.

"Anyway, we gotta get going, maybe we can hangout together sometime?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah of course!" Ashleigh and I said at the same time.

"Okay, we'll catch you guys later! See ya!" Jonah said and waved goodbye.

Daniel

We walked out of the doors and walked to the car. Jonah got into the drivers seat and I got in the passenger side.

"Seriously Jonah?" I said putting my face into my hands.

"Hey, I did you a favor!" He said starting the car.

"By pushing me into her? I looked like a complete idiot." I shook my head.

"What? It's not like you were gonna go and talk to her. Would you rather have had me go up to her and said 'Hey, you see my friend back there? Yeah he's too afraid to talk to you, so he sent me over here to get your number for him.'?" He asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.