Chapter 1

P.S., This book is free for everyone to read, directioner or not. xx

Please inform me if you would like to make a trailer for my book. Thanks.

_________________________________________

Chapter 1

.

.

.

.

Songs for this chapter:

Darwin Deez - Bad Day

Years Around The Sun - Miles Away (Acoustic)

Avalanche City - Sunset

Flume & Chet Faker - Drop The Game

.

.

.

.

Tina's POV

"I'm sorry Vali, but mommy has to go. I'll visit you soon, okay honey? You'll be alright here, I promise." Mommy says. I look up to see her eyes filling with tears before letting go of my tiny hands. Why does she have to leave me here? And why's she in such a hurry? My mind made about a thousand questions but my mouth didn't get to do its part of asking.

A strong pulse had me open my eyes.

It's not the first time that I had a dream about my biological parents, but this is the kind of worst that I have not and never will be looking forward to. Regardless of me just making up their faces with my imagination, it seemed real. The dream even attempted to convince me that they also felt the same sorrow. When in reality, they left their baby with nothing. They gave up too early on her to have her even call the adoption center her own "home". They left me for years, with the deepest hollow for people she never really knew. I suppose they despised me.

I took a quick glance at our ancient clock. 7:50. Early. I head to the shower as fast as I could to avoid the allurement from my bed. The water was hot, which I preferred. Two more days til' college and I'm already tensed. It took Bae a lot of effort to persuade me to take Performing Arts. I thought it was stupid but admittedly though, I like singing, acting and all that shit. I stepped out of the shower and my eyes were drawn to stare at my reflection and into the phrase I got tattooed a few days ago. My very first tattoo. It's found just below my bellybutton and it says, "Am I that easy to let go?" A question I've been longing to ask but neither do I want an answer to. I grab my towel and head back to my room.

I decided to change, not knowing where to go. I put on a white sweater paring it up with some black jeans and a belt. I picked up a bag, a pair of sunglasses, a watch and inserted my tiny feet to a pair of black converse. Black and white are sort of my thing now. There's just something about the opposites. I looked around, and all I see is.. Shit. What a big mess my room is, clothes scattered everywhere. It was supposed to be clean minutes ago. And then I realized, I had to decide what to wear.

I immediately went down the stairs. The sounds of the creaky stairs have been my daily horror tune. The couple who adopted me weren't rich, but clearly, they could afford to let someone fix it, but I guess they didn't want to. Maybe they learned to like it eventually. Tim followed me in the creaky stairs. Oh the mighty beard.

My foster parents. Bae and Tim. They have been the most supportive people to a girl who doesn't even give a fuck. Damn, I even wish for them to be my real parents and I still do. But well, reality is a monster. I never acted like their daughter because I never really was and I'm never going to be anyway, so why act like it? I'm just an orphan who got their pities.