Information

.Don't skip the preamble chapter.

Blurb

Will she forever remain 'His Liability' or become 'His Support'? Aabid Jalaludeen × Saliha Mendoha.
...
To earn the favor of Loharani: renowned CEO of EagleEye Enterprise, and to reclaim their previously prestigious and successful company, Hameed Jalaludeen, a Turkish Billionaire abruptly plans an arranged marriage proposal between his son,  'Aabid Jalaludeen' and the daughter of the CEO 'Saliha'; ignoring the odds and the consequences of his hasty decision.

Dark Memories, and Secrets... can the couple overcome all this or will it simply be a 'Business Marriage'? Will she forever remain 'His Liability' or become 'His Support'?
Or perhaps none of the above mentioned...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A big welcome to this work of mine, 'His Liability '

Firstly, I am pleased the title, & the book's information was able to bring you all the way here.

It is undoubtedly my pride & genuine happiness to impress my readers with my art. To see smiles on their faces & to stimulate their minds is quite a thrill!
I am certainly sure that you will not regret reading this book.
I will try as much as possible to edit and update frequently.
...........

The good news is that the book is almost complete! All that's left is editing. It was previously online for a very short while, as the idea for the book came when I was 13yrs. Nothing much is changed, just editing childish writeups and mistakes. I am gladdened by the fact that I've finally decided to resurrect the book on wattpad once more, this time PERMANENTLY
Therefore chapters will be properly edited and posted at a certain pattern which I am yet to decide but will certainly announce after coming to a final decision. If the book is available on other reading mediums, it shall surely be posted.

Comments

I would love to hear ❤ what you have to say about characters, their decisions & dramaticism.
It would be lovely to know what goes on in your mind!

Vote

Another way you can support this work is by constantly voting on the chapters. Do not be a lazy reader!
🤭🤪

Although an ambivert, I'll be there to converse with or answer to any reader out there!

Notice

■ The character's behaviours do not represent their ethnicity.
■ The character's behaviours do not represent their race/colour/country
■ The character's behaviours are not influenced by race/colour/country

They are themselves. ❤ 💙 💜 💖 💗

🙂🙂

Have a lovely day,

AND!!!!!! DO NOT SKIP THE PREAMBLE CHAPTER. IT SAYS ALOT ABOUT THE WHOLE BOOK.

I will be calling previous readers whose information I've gotten from the comments and voting notifications.

shreejj01  rashuza,

WinxClubBloom93 UsamaAbdurrahman90

 Lovetosleep99

WinxClubBloom93