I raised an eyebrow at him and he pointed at my clock. I looked over at it to see that it read eight fifteen. School started at seven thirty. I was in big trouble and my perfect attendance was at risk. I gasped as I quickly tried to get out of bed. Yeah, when you're a klutz, NEVER try to get out of bed. Because, you'll end of like me, who's face is currently connected with the floor boards, because my feet were twisted in my sheets. All my blankets came with me and I untangled myself from my extremely soft covers and ran towards the shower.

What? Hygiene is important. Do you know how many bad germs are out there? Good, because I don't either. I quickly peeled off my clothes, as I jumped into the shower. Anyone who knows me understands my obsessive compulsive disorder. I have to take a shower every night and every morning. I never wear anything if it hasn't been washed and I don't like people touching my bed.

"You have five minutes or you're going to have to walk to school!" I rushed my shower as quickly as I could. I scrubbed my body...twice. Yes, I was a germaphob. I turned off the shower and stepped out while grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body quickly.

When I felt my hair on my back, I groaned. I forgot to put it up so it wouldn't get wet, now I guess it has to air dry. I wiped the fog off my mirror to see my dripping brown hair tangled around my face. It was the end of summer so my hair always got a bit lighter than it was in the winter and yes, I actually did tan thankfully. I was glad I didn't inherit my mother's pale skin. Simply clipping back a few pieces out of my face I ran to my room to get dressed.

Not removing my towel I threw on just a simple amount of makeup. The usual base powder and a light green eye shadow to hopefully make my green eyes, which were looking a bit dull lately, hopefully stand out a bit more. I'd have to do the mascara in the car.

To describe myself I always thought of myself as simply average. Of course my mother and her friends have always told me otherwise, that is what adults are supposed to do. No one in school ever gave me an excuse to think I was anything great. I was awkwardly skinny and not in the good way where people always told me they wanted my shape. My boobs were kind of on the small side but it could be worse, it wasn't like I was a size A or anything. Another thing I hated about myself was the fact that I was slightly taller than average. Of course all my friends just had to be a little over five feet so they made me seem even taller.

Yep, I'm just average in my mind.

I suddenly remembered Robby's warning and I quickly ran into the closet while drying myself off. I slipped on my black bra and put on a dark blue tight fitting shirt that said, 'Chilling with the peeps.' My favorite shirt. I slipped on some skinny jeans and converses. I grabbed the homework from my desk and slipped it into my bag which hung off my shoulder.

I ran downstairs to see my mom drinking coffee. I always admired my mother. A single woman who manages a house all by herself, my father left a few months after I was born. They were so young when they married that it didn't late more than two years. A long with admiring her, I envied her. She was beautiful with light hair and light blue eyes and still looking as though she could pass for her late twenties.

I snapped back from my thoughts and wondered why she's up this early? Mom is usually so busy at work from working the night shift that she's extremely exhausted when she comes home. We used to be so close, but now....I don't even know her anymore.

"Hey Mom, you're up this early?" I asked and she nodded in response as she took a sip of her coffee. I looked around to see No Robby. I looked at my mom confused and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Er....Where's Robby?" I asked, my head repeating the same thing over and over. Don't say, he left.....don't say he left.......don't say he left-

"He left, just a second ago. He told me to tell you, 'Times up'....What does that mean?" My jaw dropped, as mom looked at me confused. That brat! He left me! I can't catch a bus; I'll never get there on time.