16.

"OH MY GOSH ITS THE DOLAN TWINS" yelps and screeches spread across the air port. A few dozen fans crowd around us.

"Yo, guys, it's Jasmine!" one girl points out. A couple of them came over to me, asking for pictures. Honestly, I was quite surprised.

The boys looked so happy; smiling from ear to ear. Laughing and joking around. Taking really cute pictures and videos.

There's different types of fans when meeting the twins.

The shy ones who are already crying the second they see them.

The confident ones who already know what pictures they wanna take and what they wanna say.

The heartfelt ones who thank the twins for keeping them happy and tell the twins they mean the world to them and to keep doing what they're doing.

And then the spoiled ones who have already met them twenty six times and hardly talk.

Suddenly one lil cutie came up to me. She looked maybe six or seven, that surprised me too. I squatted down so I was face to face on her level.

"I'm sorry" she whispered and hugged me.

"why, baby?" I tucked a piece of hair being her ear.

"I feel bad that all those pretty girls are around your boyfriend. But don't worry, you're prettier" She smiled, I could see a couple lost baby teeth.

My mind was filled with "aw's"

"It's okay. I actually am a fan of them too, I understand. It doesn't bother me at all, okay?"

"Okay" she hugged me again. Then an older girl came over, she looked about eighteen. I stood back up.

"Hey, I see you've met my little sister" she laughs.

"She's adorable" I giggle along.

"Yeah, thanks. Hey, can I just say something?"

"Yeah of course" I nod sweetly.

"Thank you."

"For?" My head tilts and my brows furrow.

"here." she puts a piece of folded paper in my hand. She hugs me tight and walks away with the little girl. I unfolded the paper, about to read it.

"Hi Jasmine!! Can we take a picture?" a couple more girls come over to me. I shove the piece of paper in my back pocket.

"Yeah, of course. Have your poses figured out?"