annoying boyfriend • hyojin

Requested by @daegu_boyz
Genre : Fluff

*katalk*

ugh who is it that ruining my good sleep? with a loud groan the said person frantically trying to find her phone that God know where.

ugh where is that damn phone? another groan while another new messages come in.

*katalk*

*katalk*

ugh. She open her eyes forcefully and her eyes roaming around her room trying to find the phone.

*katalk*

Does the sender doesn't have patience uh ? It's annoying.

Finally, after a lot of hard work and swearing, she found the phone laying on the ground under her single bed.

By the time she found her phone, her eyes already awake and it annoys her beyond imagination.

fuck all that late night drama marathon.

She checks her kakaotalk notification and there a spaming messages under one name, @sexydeer

What does he want this early in the morning?, 6:23 AM, she checked her alarm on the night stand.

————Wednesday, 14 February 2018————

SexyDeer

rise and shine, princess 🌞   6.01 AM

good morning bae   6.03 AM

wake up! it's the time to start your day freshly and lovely   6.07 AM

Oii! Wake up sleepyhead 😑   6.13 AM

Honey I love you! 😘 so wake up please  6.18 AM

What does this old man want?

RyRy

what do you want old man!?   6.26 AM

I don't like old man like you !😉   6.26 AM

"WAKE UP RAS—" someone barging in the room without knocking.

"—cal!" the annoying alarm walker have his eyes big as pikachu when he saw his little sister have wake up.

his morning routine is to wake up his sleepyhead sister.

"EH!" he looks frighten and scarily check his watch, 6.28 AM, it's still early and why this little brat already awake?! she really scare me !

"Good morning my handsome oppa!" she cheekily wish her big brother a good morning which are rarely for her to do that.

Her brother face become more pale and he hurriedly scold her, what a nice thing to do early on the morning.

"YAH !! Don't do that it scared me!" her brother already halfway closing the door when she speak up.

"Thank you for waking me up oppa!" she said sincerely but of course her brother became more frightened and just walks away.

"What's wrong with her? Wake up at the wrong place?" her brother mumbled before walking back to his room.

She unknowingly forgot about the messages and walk to her bathroom and take a cold shower to start her day, high school student.