The Idiots are Multiplying!!!

Everything was silent before Naruto found himself in the protective arms of his violet-eyed cousin. Kyoya adjusted his glasses with a sly chuckle, "I was only questioning him of his early arrival, is there a problem Daddy?"

Naruto rolled his eyes and escaped the taller blonde's grasp, before grabbing both of them by the ear and dragging them to the group if girls.

"Listen up you two idiots, you are going to apologize to these girls for causing such a scene and wasting their time, am I understood?" "B-But Naru-Chan I-" Naruto tightened his grip on Tamaki's ear who quickly squeaked out a yes. Naruto smirked, "Good." Unceremoniously dropping the boys he sat down on one of the numerous couches.

Tamaki was the first up, apologizing as dramatically as possible, Kyoya got up slower and in a more dignified way, giving the girls a short apology. Naruto payed them no mind as he drinks the coffee Tamaki left, pausing when he saw two shadows loom over him. Looking up he sees two identical ginger haired twins with golden brown eyes, their hair parted in opposite directions. Naruto deadpanned, 'aren't Fred and George from England, and well... not REAL!?'

Naruto was brought out of his thoughts when they leaned in closer and put their hands on their chins while inspecting him. "Are you a new kid? We haven't seen you around before." "Maybe he came here to be a host?" "Or maybe he is to become a dear customer~" Naruto glared at the one with the slightly deeper voice. 'Customer? I may be gay, but that doesn't mean I'm desperate enough to pay to be in the presence of some closeted cosplayers.'

Naruto shoved them out of the way. "OR I could be trying to avoid dumbass twins who don't understand the meaning of personal space. Now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to my moronic cousin." He walked over to Tamaki, only to be stopped/slammed into the ground by a tiny blond with a pink stuffed bunny. 'WHY!?' He tried to regain the breath that had been knocked out of him, the boy bouncing on his chest while rambling to someone."Look Takashi a new friend! Do you think he likes cake? Um... Why is he changing colors?"

'Oh look, I can see the light. My life is flashing before my eyes... GAH! Stupid embarrassing childhood memories!'
------------
Sorry its not to good, I'll probably go and fix it later. Also I'm going to try making longer chapters, since they're all pretty short.