5) Truth Be Told

Vulcano Residence

Sal- Ever since my talk with Q earlier, I was on edge all day. (Sighs Heavily) After cleaning my whole house top to bottom, I finally lay on the couch to watch a movie.

Brian- By now the sun has finally set, when I pull up into the driveway and shut off my bike.

Sal- Hearing the roar of a familiar bike, I get up and open the door. "Q?"

Brian- I walk up to to see Sal in the doorway. (Smiles Softly) "Hey beautiful!" I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my forehead against his own.

Sal- This wasn't entirely unusual, after three years it was normal. "You look like Hell. What happened?" I lead him inside and shut the door.

Brian- I bite my bottom lip, debating on exactly where to start.

Sal- I run my finger between his lips. "Don't bite your lip." Once he's in proper lighting, I notice he is in his leather vest. (Gasps)

Brian- (Smirks) "Like what you see?"

Sal- Honestly Q looked fucking hot. (Nods) "Don't change the subject, what happened?" I gesture for him to sit on the couch.

Brian- I unlace my boots and leave them by the door, then I take off my vest and hang it up. I pull off my shirt and toss it into the laundry, then return to the living room where I sit on the couch.

Sal- I got a packet of ice and return to the living room to see Q shirtless. "Holy fuck."

Brian- (Rolls Eyes)

Sal- I sit down beside him and apply the ice to his ribs. "Well start talking."

Brian- "Remember how I said I'd tell you the whole story someday?"

Sal- (Nods)

Brian- "I talked with my Charter Leaders and they gave me consent to tell you everything, mutually agreeing it was best you knew the truth. Especially because they know personally what keeping secrets can do."

Sal- I was easily following. "Alright."

Brian- "I am being completely honest and open with you. I will tell you whatever you want to know, but you have to ask."

Sal- I think for a few moments. "How long?"

Brian- "Three years."

Sal- "Why?"

Brian- "I lost my biological family...so within my darkness I sought out the next best thing."

Sal- "A gang was the next best thing?"

Brian- I shake my head. "Big difference. Brotherhood not Gang."

Sal- (Nods) "My bad. So you sought out family, I completely understand that. So all the times I've had to patch you up?"

Brian- "Missions..."

Sal- (Nods) "Tonight?"

Brian- "Today I had a talk with the Charter Leaders due to the mess the TESD PodCast created. I was on a six month probation period, but it's now three months due to me taking care of a problem that Nero was having."

Sal- I raise an eyebrow. "Who is Nero?"

Brian- "You'll be meeting him and Wendy. Um and the Charter actually..."

Sal- "Why do they want to meet with me?"

Brian- "This is the part I ask you not to kill me over..."

Sal- "What did you do?"

Brian- Instead of answering, I continue with the conversation. "I was informed to tell you that you'd be joining every Sunday family diner and meeting we have. After my probation period is up, you are going to be initiated."

Sal- (Glares) "How did I become a part of this?" I press the ice into his side a bit roughly.

Brian- (Winces) "The only way I could get their consent...was to tell them you are my boyfriend."

Sal- I look at him surprised. "And what's the story on that?"

Brian- I look at him uneasy. "The truth, kinda. That we've been friends since high school and started dating a year before my initiation."

Sal- "You're lucky I love you."

Brian- "I know."

Sal- I move the ice from his ribs to his hip. "Maybe we should date..."

Brian- "I never asked prior due to the Brotherhood, but now that you'll be apart of it. Officially will you date me?" He looks up and I get lost in those green eyes. (Smiles)

Sal- I lean in slightly and connect our lips. (Hums)

Brian- His Cuban lips are extremely kissable. "Is that a yes?"

Sal- I toss the ice on the side-table as I stratal his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yes, most definitely yes."

Brian- I rest my hands on his hips, giving a gentle squeeze.

Sal- I pull off his bandanna, then pull out the hair tie as his hair falls loose. (Smirks) "Want you..." I tangle my fingers into his hair.

Brian- (Groans) I tilt my head back.

Sal- I immediately trail my lips down his neck and bite at his shoulder.

Brian- "How about a shower?" In all honesty I wasn't sure how Sal was even touching me, he is a germaphobe who would normally freak out at anything dirty.

Sal- I climb off my boyfriends lap and take his hand, pulling him upstairs. "Mine!"

Brian- I follow after the green eyed male in amusement. 'I think I was just claimed!'