Before I had the chance to sit up, the carriage door swung open. Sirus and another man stood at the door. His eyes immediately going to where we were touching.

"We are here," He said curtly, before he turned around and walked away from us. Thorian had appeared and helped me out of the carriage, a grim smile on his face as he glanced back at William.

"Aunt Chelsea will be happy to see you," he grumbled as he pulled me along the path up to the castle. I did not recognize any of the guards but they all dropped to one knee as we passed. Sirus in front of us, ofcourse. I glanced back to see William behind us, a grim smile on his face.

As we made it up the castle steps, I realized how truly out of shape I was and awful these stairs were! Maybe because I was younger they didn't seem to have any effects on me, but now that I was older. It was a bit of a chore.

The large castle doors were pulled open and we were met with at least two dozen servants. They all bowed to us and I watched as Thorian was watching me...a slight smile to his lips. Which surprised me. He had not smiled much in the last two days. Instead wore the same look as Sirus always did. A stone like demeanor.

"They have done all of this for their love of you, mother," he told me as he snarled at a guard who was staring a bit too long at me. I gently patted him on the arm, realizing he was extremely tense and guarded. I expected this from SIrus, not from Thorian. Of course I did not mind, as long as he did not become violent.

I smiled at him, "How very nice of them," I told them as I noticed that Sirus was glancing back at the two of us. He was a ways away from us and I was surprised that he was not smothering me. I was not here for him though, but for Thorian and I would be the one doing the smothering! I have misses seventeen years of my sons life and I was determined to make it up to him.

"Uncle Sirus why are you back so soon?"

I heard a feminine voice question loudly. My eyes searched around for the young voice and I found the source of that voice by a tall girl who resembled a very dear friend to me. She stood at the threshold of one of the rooms down the hall. Her long dark hair whipping behind her as she rushed down the hall. Her eyes were very calculating like a certain someone I used to know and even her frown was as spitting image of her mothers!

"Where are your parents?" Sirus questioned ignoring her question as she approached him and pressed her cheek against his. She growled after doing so while making a very unlady like face. "Esa, I do not have time for your immaturity."

She mocked Sirus before he snarled again, and she bowed quickly, a small smile on her lips. "Forgive me Uncle Sirus. I just missed you is all...and well they are currently laying with one another. They are very loud and it is actually very disgusting so I would suggest you not interrupt them."

Oh my. I could never even imagine saying something like that when I was her age...then again, a small amount of the old me might just dare to say it. I watched as she looked past Sirus and towards Thorian and I. "Cousin!" She yelped, as she flew past Sirus and a few other men and made a very strong impact into Thorian. "I missed you so much. I had no worthy opponents in my sparring matches!" She exclaimed as Thorian attempted to remove her from him but she was stuck like some sort of adhesive to him.

It was actually quiet comical. "Esa get off!" Thorian complained as he finally had maneged to rid himself of her. I watched as she put her nose up in the air...her eyes suddenly widening as they landed on me.

"You...you are the woman who single handly destroyed my Uncle!" She exclaimed as I glared at Sirus. He destroyed me, I have done nothing to destroy him! What has he been telling thees children?