four

After a good half hour of unrestricted enjoyment, the brunette soon came to the realisation that the sun would be setting shortly. Enthralled at the idea of being able to view his very first Greek sunset, he became restless; he ran around the area, searching for the finest place to sit during such a moment.

Smiling at the mere prospect of witnessing what could be a resplendent picture, the young American abruptly stumbled across a ladder. Seeing that it hit the top of the alabaster building he stood in front of, he took an impulsive look around before swiftly clambering up the rungs.

As the wholeness of the scene entered his vision, a breathless simper was drawn from his lips; tiers of chalky buildings, flickers of warm taupe sand, an infinite expanse of royal blues tying together the sky and ocean. It was beauty to the point of a staggering paralysation, implausibly alluring to the eye.

Out of his peripheral sight, the gaping boy could scarcely discern an ample figure not too far from his own post.

Yet, as soon as he twisted himself fully to have a clearer glance at the unknown person, an immediate jerking sensation latched onto the back of his head. He could feel his physique glitching, conscience tumbling downwards into the sheer abyss of chartreuse-induced mahogany eyes.

●●●

Movements of slight struggle intercepted the Greek's optics, causing him to shift his line of sight. He distinguished a foreigner's body, evidently admiring his home in a dazed silence. He couldn't blame the tourist — Santorini was incomparably exquisite.

However, before he could do much else, the stranger swung around. Without warning, a rapid spell of dizziness consumed his being, his frame delving into the warm crevasse of rich chocolate eyes.