Defy Fate

Y/N looked at the watch that was strapped to his wrist seeing the time 2:47 a.m. class would start at 9:00 a.m. He had more than enough time to train. He pulled the hood of his cloak over his head and stepped out of his dorm knowing that no one would be awake but still being quiet so he didn't wake anyone up.

Making his way out of school grounds Y/N directed himself towards the woods where they had just done their initiation. As he continued into the forest the images continued to swirl through his mind wondering if he alone would be able to stop all these things from happening. A quote popped in Y/N head. "The only thing it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.". So he had to at least try.

Still being lost in thought Y/N continued out through the forest without a Grimm in sight, which seemed odd. Making his way into a clearing it seemed they finally made their mind.

Y/N pulled his knife out and twirled it again.

Y/N: Well come on then I don't have all night!

As soon as Y/N yelled out a pack of Beowolves had made themselves visible showing a total of 7.

Y/N: Well now you're making this too easy.

As the first beowolf lunged towards Y/N the images flashed through his head again but they were much longer and clearer. He was able to see the faces of the people being effected. Seeing the flirtatious Yang getting her arm cut off by someone the pain in her eyes. Seeing Pyrrha...

Y/N: Why does it have to be me!

Y/N yelled out taking out the beowolf that lunged at him ducking below it stabbing the knife into it's belly as it flew by killing it. Seeing the faces of pain and death flash through his mind started to anger Y/N. He then lost himself. Y/N blacked out, when he came to he found himself covered in sweat surrounded by the bodies of upwards of 70 Beowolves looks like the whole pack showed themselves. Looking at his watch Y/N saw the time 8:49 class was going to start and he was stuck some where in the middle of Emerald Forest he grabbed his knife out from a Beowolf and took off running. The images stopped flashing through his mind but he had burned them into his mind. Seeing what will happen if he doesn't succeed.

Back At RWBY Dorm Room

A very excited looking Ruby is hovering over a now awake and stretching Weiss a smile crept onto Ruby's face as she put a whistle to her lips blowing it as loud as she could. Causing Weiss to fall off the bed onto the ground.

Ruby: "Good morning, team RWBY!"

Weiss: "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Ruby: "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

Weiss: "Excuse me?"

Yang Xiao Long:  "Decorating!"

Weiss: "What?!"

Blake:  "We still have to unpack." (the suitcase opens, spilling its contents) "Aaaand clean."

Weiss does not look enthusiastic, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: "Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" (raises her fist into the air) "Banzai!"

Ruby with Blake and Yang: (doing the same at her sides) "Banzai!" (they turn at an angle as Weiss lays on the floor and upbeat montage music starts playing)

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" on her part of the room. Weiss positions the painting of the Forever Fall forest to perfection and walks away. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love and widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off. A quick zoom around the room (and the repaired curtains) ends with the girls admiring their handiwork... with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.