Cuddling || G.D

20 votes for the next imagine

(unedited so there might be spelling mistakes)

Your P.O.V
I smile when I feel his arms tighten around me as we spoon on the couch as we watch Netflix.

"I love this," Grayson whispers in my ear, causing my heart to flutter.

"Same." I smile, turning around to face him.

"I love you." He whispers planting a kiss on my nose.

I giggle as my face heats up.

He brushes my hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"You're so beautiful."

"Ew no."

"Y/n yes you are!"

"Nope."

"You are!" He yells smiling.

"Prove it," I smirk.

He picks me up bridal style, carrying me upstairs. I giggle as he practically runs to his bedroom.

He opens the door and puts me down. He smashes his lips onto mine, kissing me hungrily.

He kicks the door shut, then pushes me on to the bed.

I prop myself up on my elbows as I watch him walk over to me. He pulls his shirt up over his head revealing his toned abs and muscles.

I bite my lip as he crawls on up the bed, hovering over me. He leans down kissing my lips passionately as I run my fingers through his hair.

He moves his lips down my jaw, neck and collarbone. Leaving a few hickeys as I let out small moans.

He pulls my shirt over my head, biting his lip as he stares at my boobs.

He leans down kissing me roughly.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He mumbles into the kiss as he grinds his area onto mine.

He kisses his way down my body until he reaches the hem of my shorts.

He pulls them down leavening me in my underwear.

He kisses me through my panties causing me to buck my hips.

"Eager are we?" He smirks as he meets his eyes with mine.

His eyes are darker than usual.

He torturously pulls my panties down, I bite my lip to contain my moans.

I want him so bad.

Once they're off he kicks off his pants along with his boxers. I bite my lip as I stare at his member.

"Like what you see baby girl?"

I nod in response as I try to hind the fact I was blushing.

He lines himself up with my entrance. He enters me slowly, then soon picks up the pace, causing me to be a moaning mess.

"You're fucking gorgeous." He groans.

"You're perfect."

"You're sexy."

"You're beautiful."

"You're. My. Everything." He moans in between each deep thrust.

"You're my world y/n."

I can't help but bite my lip hard as I drag my nails down his muscular back.

His thrusts become slower but still just as deep.

"fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I moan as I throw my head back.

"Cum for me baby girl."

I obey, cumming on his dick, feeling myself tighten around him. He twitches inside me as I feel the warmth of his cum.

"never, and I mean never ever doubt yourself or the way you look again, okay?"

"okay." I smile

20 votes for the next imagine
A/n; I know this chapter is short but I don't have the motivation or inspiration to write.