Chapter 3

Renee's P.O.V

'Maybe I should go back...'

'NO' a random voice said in my head.

'Hello?...' I didn't get a response.

'Ughh I'm going crazy...being out here in the woods all alone at night is making me psycho!!!!'

I checked my watch and noticed four hours passed since I left. I kept walking through the woods I heard a snap of a twig and silently made a prayer hoping that I wouldn't die tonight.

As I walked I thought of all the things that could possible happen to me right now.

I could die. I could be eaten alive. I could be ripped into shreds by a bear. I haven't even shifted yet.

"Oh dear god...whatever's out there please don't kill me. I'm begging you."

Suddenly five wolves emerged from nowhere with power radiating off of them. At this point I was trembling with fear. They then disappeared behind tress and came out in human form.

"Who are you and why are you trespassing on our land!" a man with a perfectly sculptured face and gorgeous build boomed.

"I...I....I didn't know I was on pack territory. I thought this was just unclaimed land. I'm sorry I'll leave." I spoke nervously.

"No..you're coming back with us. We take rouges trespassing on our land as prisoners." The man said.

"Please I'm begging you. I mean no harm. I haven't even shifted yet. Just let me go and I'll never come here again. I swear." I begged.

Nevertheless he grabbed my arm roughly and started dragging me to what I assume would be their pack house. As I entered the house, it was completely full of people and turned dead silent when the man threw me on the floor.

"We have a trespasser amongst us. Let this be a lesson to all that rouges are never welcome. Ever. Warriors, take her aways." The man said with a look of distaste.

"Please I beg of you. Don't do this. I will not harm you. Just let me go." I pleaded.

The Warriors grabbed both my arms viscously and dragged me to what looked like a cell that they had in their basement. They threw my in causing me to hit my head on the ground. I felt the touch of blood streaming down my face and a throbbing pain in my head.

"Please....don't do this." my voice pleaded in a whisper.

Without another glance back they locked the cell, turned away and headed back upstairs.

It was then that a mass amount of sobs began to erupt through my throat. I sobbed for what felt like hours until I had no more tears to waste. I lay there with dried blood on my face and in my hair with exhaustion in my veins.

I then hear a creak of a door and out comes the man who took me hear in the fist place. He drags a chair over in front of the cell and takes a seat.

"So we can either do this the hard way, or the easy way. I'm good with both but it's up to you." He said with ease.

"I told you. I didn't do anything. Please just let me go. I didn't know that this was your territory. I'm sorry." I cried.

"Who are you?" He asked with curiosity.

"My name is Renee Green." I answered.

"What are you doing on my land?" He asked

"I was just walking through the woods and I didn't know this was claimed land." I said.

"Why are you by yourself? Don't you have a pack?" He asked again.

"Not anymore." I answered slightly sad.

"What happened? Princess didn't get a Porsche for her birthday so you threw a fit and ran away? You're pathetic. You're just like all the other rouges who come here. They run away because their not happy with their life. You have learn to suck it up." He snapped.

"I have! I have for way to damn long and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the abuse, I'm sick of the names, I'm sick of being treated like a slave, I'm sick of my pack hating me, I'm sick of my brother disowning my as a sister, I'm sick of cutting myself when the pain becomes too unbearable, I'm sick of my mate who rejected me, and I'm definitely sick of everybody blaming me for the death of my parents!" I yelled.

Then suddenly the mans features softened for a quick second but was gone in a flash.

"Your execution will be determined by the end of today." He said with no hint of emotion.

"Kill me now." I said

"What?"

"You heard me. Kill me now."

"Why?"

"Because I don't have a purpose for living anymore. So please do me a favor and just kill me now."

The man sits there and examines my tired and worn out face then gets us and unlocks the cell. He picks me up with ease, to my shock, and takes me upstairs. All the pack members stare as he carries me up the the bedrooms. He opens a room and lays me down on a bed. He puts fresh clothes next to me.

"There's a bathroom to your right. Go take a shower and come out." He says.

Obeying him, I take the clothes and walk towards the bathroom and close the door. I admire the gorgeous bathroom and strip from my clothes.

I get into the shower and turn the nozzle to hot and a sense of relief floods through my body when I feel the warm water on my skin.

After I scrub away all the dirt and blood from my body and hair, I get out and find a fuzzy towel to wrap my body around. I dry off and put on he fresh pair of clean clothes and inhale the scent.

It was probably the most infatuating smell I've ever smelt and I'll bet it was the mans clothes.

As I walk out I see the man sitting on the bed as he's having a mental debate on something. I sit down on the opposite side of the bed just as the man says

"We need to talk."

________________________________

Soooo I finally updated. It's been forever but honors classes are kicking my ass. Hope you guys enjoyed this and there's definitely more to come. xoxo
-Lyds