6.Fari Became Massi

Assalamualaikum beautiful people..

How are you all??

Missed me?? No?? Yes???.

OK fine

So I m here with new update

I hope ap Ko pasand aye.. It's just an small update

Enjoy

+++++++++++
A month passed

Imran aur fariha ki baatien Kabhi na ho paye. Imran was in found of Fari.

(Was he really found of her or it was just an infatuation?or may be he was womenaizer?? Hmm ok let's find out)

. Whenever he sees fari.he use to stare her as if he wanna know who is she? fari use to look around or act like she is talking with her friends... Fari use to say her friends that he looks like bhuvnesh and every one use to laugh at her .. But she ignores it and use to go by imrans van....

Fari Ko is ki adat si hogaye teh..har kisi Se uske baray may janna chahti teh..uski  sa Jo bhi uske baray mein baat karte uske paas bayt jati teh. Usey khud nahi pata teh this will take her somewhere Jahan see wo lout Kar wapis nahi asakti teh.. Door rehna bhi chahti teh aur paas jana bhi.. har cheez ko experience karneka Jo shouq tah use .

not bcz she liked him.. just bcz she can't tolerate if someone says bad Abt anyone..and bcz of her frnd Jo usey pasand karti teh wo nahi chahti te me wo uske peeche padhe or khud ko sabke samne lover ki tarah paysh aye..and obliviously people believed what they saw. No one asked her is that true?. except one girl fatin she trusted her and knew that why is she doing this ......

Aysha uski high school ki friend she always use to boost fari to talk with him..

Imran kafi famous hogaya tah.. Har kisi ki zuban Se sirf Imran Hussain sunai dayta tah.. Koi use accha kehta toh koi bura..koi bhi use bura kehta toh fari use to defence...

"Imran Yaar bhool jana use kyu apna Career barbad Kar rahe ho? Ek ladki kayliye Yaar plz. Dekh you are more than my brother to me mein tume takleef may nahi Dekh sakta." Hussain was buzy in his own thoughts

"hussain eyu khamosh na Raha Kar Yaar.. Say something" ashhar shrugged him .

It has been a week Ashhar came to dehradun from Newyork.. For vacation..

"I don't understand Yaar. I met her only once.. But I don't know why? Why I wanna meet her again and again and again so badly..she is different from others... May college may jo ladki Ko dekta hun aisa lagta hay wo wahi ladki hay.. Wo fariha  hay laykin aisa lagta agar wo fariha hoti toh she would have come to me and talked with me.. But one thing I can say clearly uski ankhein meine kahi toh deka hay..mujse challenge Kar Rahi hay ek baar miljaye phir dekna "Hussain explained everything to ashhar..

" dek Yaar may samaj sakta hun teri jazbatao Ko.. Laykin Phir bhi try to move on.. Don't ruin your character or her character and status for your stupid ego. I hope you understand .. wo acchi Ghar ki ladki lagti hay yaar..wo tujhme interested nahi hay.." ashhar patted on imrans shoulder..

" Yaar to nahi samjhega.. Jab tuje pata hoga na then you will understand.. Anyways I have to go now.. Thank you for your concern " imran smiled and took his bike key and went out..

" Yaar sun toh le.. "ashhar tried to stop him...

A very next day.. Imran had planned to talk with her...

Fariha was in hospital for the whole day with her sister as she was admitted.. At night she talked with fatin on the phone for nearly one hour..

Next day fari got ready to go to college.. Before heading towards college she went to the hospital to check on his sister condition..

Dr said that normal delivery is not possible so have to go for sezarian (operation).. Fari's mom said her to give one hour and she fainted.. Fari stayed at hospital near her mom..

Her sister was smiling even though she was in severe pain.. She walked out from labour room to check mom.. She was strong enough to handle this situation..

Theek after one hour alhamdulillah she gave birth to baby girl it was normal delivery.. It was a miracle.. They well says.. Believe in Allah seek mercy from Allah.. Allah never disappoint us..may Allah shower us with his countless blessings..

Fariha p.o.v

I ran towards my brother and hugged him in happiness.. He hugged me back. This hug was unexpected.. But love that feeling brotherly sisterly love....

I walked up and down when nurse said me to bring this and that.. I was hell tired but still overwhelmed with happiness to see a baby girl..

They bought her out wrapping her in new cotton cloth.. And kept in ventilation for nearly one hour..

I touched her tiny little finger.. The way she was struggling to open her eyes.. The way she moves her lip's while breathing.. The way she moved her her tiny little soft hand and legs.. Her beautiful and perfect features.. Mashaallah.. I was continuously looking at little angle I absent-mindedly said that she is Hoor from jannah ... And jiju kept her name Hoor as my Sis wished

Dr said to take her to room

I opened my arm, placed my fingers under her back on bed. Light weighted Hoor was in my arm.. I kissed her forehead saying mashaallah and I kept her close to my heart.. I said I'll call her Pari

Baby at our home nearly after 18 years was not just less then happy moments it was a beautiful memory and the happiest thing in this universe.. Loved that feelings...

A happy tears escaped from my eyes.. I slowly wiped it off my tears.. And presses her slowly and lightly to my heart.. And walked upstairs with her to the booked room..

At 2:00 clock I rushed to the college with sweets.. I disturbed sweets to everyone in school and went to college..

Their expressions when they saw me coming towards the bio lab.. I distributed sweets to everyone and hugged mf3.. They were dammm happy as if I gave birth to baby child..

"congratulations Massi" fatim fatin Mary hugged me again..

Came back to class.. They insisted me to give them a party and I agreed to them...

I sucked in deep breath when I saw Imran and wanted to share this sweet with him.. But I could not.. He dint saw me as I was in class room..

I called my brother to pick me... And I invited fatin fatim and Mary to come along with me.. Fatin had to go with her neighbour...mary.,fatim and me went toghater on adi bhai car..

In the same day while coming from tutorials it started to rain..

I brought them to my home.. It was nearly 7:00 when my bro and adi bhai came to pick us on one call.

It was a fun loving day.. The feelings of excitement was overwhelming..

Ahhh I forget aj toh meri cousin Sis ki sagai teh.. It's sad that we can't enjoy her engagement.. Chalo khair jo bhi hota hay acche kaliya hota hay..

I was walking on the corridor of hospital when someone pulled me to other side..

I was freighted no words came out from my mouth I was breathing heavily someone kept hand on my mouth..

"Shhhh it's me.."

I slowly opened my eyes..

************

So tell me how was the chappy...

Show your love by votes and comment..

Soon dhoombros ki entry hay...

So stay tuned...

Bye

Love

******************