chapter 9

Evan and I are enjoying sometime away from training. We sit on the couch and just relax. The sun is shining and the warmth of it touches my skin through the window. It feels nice. Then I get a idea.

"We should go to town and walk around"
"Why?"
"I think it would be fun"
"I will stay here"
"Come on please go with me"

After about 30 minute's of bugging him and begging him he finally agrees. We get in my car and we go to town. Evan just looks bored. He looks at me and frowns. There's that look i kind of miss.

"What?"
"I can't believe you talked me into doing this"

I smile excitedly. I actually got him to do something. We pull into the parking lot. I remember the last time i came here. As I got out of the car I had a sudden flash back of the last time.
I gasp. Evan looks at me and notices my uneasiness.

"You okay?"
"Yea I'm fine, let's go"

We walk around and just stare at the windows and what they displayed. Then we went to the food court. We both saw a pretzel stand. I got a pretzel with spicy nacho cheese. Evan didn't get anything.

"You do know that's going to taste disgusting right"
"Yup but I live them to much to pass it up"

We sit down at a table and I dip a bit of the pretzel into the cheese and take a bite. It's good but kind of gross. I can't tell if I dislike it or love it. I make a nasty face. Evan smirks at me.
I put the pretzel down and just sit there starring at it. I wish I could eat human food again.

"I know it sucks but it'll get better"

     I smile slighty still sad that my life has changed. Not all of it was bad. Not all of it was good. I just don't know how I can ever get use to not eating normal human food. Evan takes my hand in his.
     I smile and look up at him. I feel the warmth in my cheeks as I blush. I love how gentle he's been since we've been together. Evan's eye's glow blue as I look into them. My eye's glow white in return.
     They don't burn now that I've gotten use to them. My throat didn't burn now but I knew that I wanted his blood. I felt the urge inside me.  Evan pulled me out of my seat by my hand and walked quickly to an alley. He pushed me into the wall roughly.
     I felt the pleasure in my stomach rise. I gasp. He just looks at me breathing heavily. He kisses me roughly. He growls at me and I moan softly.
     He kisses my lips then trails his way down to my neck. His fangs bite into my neck. I feel my heart beating frantically. I breath heavily into his ear and pull him closer to me. He bites even harder.
     I grab his back. His chest is pressed into mine. The pleasure I feel spreads through my body. I feel his tongue licking my neck while his fangs were still in me. I moan.
     I breath heavily. He finally releases my neck and licks the two fang marks.  I finally catch my breath. He takes his hands and pins my wrists to the wall. He kisses me desperately.
     I kiss him back just as desperately. Then we both break apart. This is new and I love it. We make our way back to the car. We get in and I drive us back home.
     I park outside the edge of the woods and we both get out. We vampire run at the same time. I look over and Evan is also looking over at me. I can't let him beat me. I use my anger and run faster but I'm just slightly ahead of him.
     I look at Evan and he finally caught up to me. I look at him angry. I clench my teeth together in anger. I push myself even further and I run even faster. I see the house and I get happy but stay on guard.
     I run even faster and make it to the house first with Evan just one second behind me. I dance around.

"I won, I won, I won"
"Alright you can stop now"

     I got so happy and excited I finally won. I screamed. But then something mysterious happened. I didn't scream a normal scream. I mega screamed and caused a tree to break into chunks.
     I stopped being excited and looked at Evan worried. I cover my mouth. Evan looks at me in shock. I not only scared myself but also Evan. Evan and I walk into the house and we sit on the couch.

"W-w-what w-was that?"
"I don't know that's something I can't explain"

     Evan and I look at each other worried. Not only did we not know what just happened but we also never even knew that it could happen. I just hope that everything will be alright. Evan and I both have the same look. We both are scared.