chapter 8

In my dream I'm in a field but not one that I recognize. The sun was still up, but this field has a ring of fog around the trees, giving it an erie feeling. I don't know where I am or what to do. One thing is for sure something inside me tells me this is wrong. Something bad is going to happen.
     I look around in the fog and try to see if anyone is there. I turn around in a circle and I suddenly see a dark human shaped figure. The wind blows and it looks like their wearing a cloak. I blink and their gone. I call out into the fog.

"Hello!!...is anyone there"

     I turn around and see the dark human figure standing slightly closer. I blink and then their gone once again. I become scared. Who is it and why me? I turn my head without moving my body and see the dark human figure standing even closer.
     I blink and their gone again. I start hyperventilating I look around me. I turn in a circle and their even closer I blink. Then their gone I turn around and around again and again and each time their getting even closer until I stop. I catch my breath and once I exhale I feel their breath behind me on my neck.
     I don't move and I don't look back. Too afraid to even try. I close my eyes and try to make it go away. I open my eyes again and I turn around. Their gone.
     That's when I start hearing things. This voice, I can't tell if it's a women or man's voice. I hear it. It's whispering to me as it's voice echos through the erie field. I yell at the voice.

"What do you want from me!!"
"I know you but you don't know me, I will win and I will not die.....you have no idea what your up against.... I'm the who which you will fear..."
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

     I cover my ears with my hands trying to drown out the voice but it's not working.

"You will fall as all others have...and there's nothing you can do-"

     The voice stops. I uncover my ears. I breath in relief. I look ahead of me searching for the dark human figure. Their no where to be seen. That's when the voice and person is right behind me.

"To stop me"

     I jolt awake screaming.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

     I look around the room clutching the blanket to me. What the fuck was that?! And what did they mean? What did that dream mean and why was I so scared of a person? I'm listening to my dream this time, there's no way that, that was just a dream it felt to real.
     What was that field? How did I get there and why? I get up and vampire run and grab pen and paper. I jolt down everything the dark figure said to me. I have to remember this so that way I can figure it out.
     I realize that Evan didn't come when I screamed. He must be asleep. I go to his bed room door and go to knock but I halt. My heart is fluttery. I reach for the handle and open it just a tiny bit and see a cute Evan sleeping on his bed.
     I close the door and go to the kitchen and get into the refrigerator and pour me a glass of blood since I didn't get mine. I sip it and lick the blood off my lip. I start drinking in bigger gulps and I finish it. My Body going crazy from the blood I had alot of uncontrollable urges. Then I hear Evan right behind me.

"Uncontrollable urges, that's bad you shouldn't have drank it so fast"

     What did he mean by that? About as soon as I asked that question. I right then found out. It's like I wasn't in control of my body anymore. I vampire ran into the wall and grabbed it trying to fight it.
     It was hard to breath I wanted blood and more of it. I vampire ran into the counter trying to stop myself. I vampire ran into the wall again holding on to where the door way. I grabbed the wall and effortlessly ripped the wood off the wall. My fangs came out and my eyes burned slightly as they turned crimson red.
     I felt the veins in my eyes show. I was turning into a monster for blood. I tried fighting it even harder. The vampire part of me got stronger the more I fought it. I reached my hand out to Evan who just watched.

"E-e-evan! Please help m-m-m-me!!"

     Evan walked his way over to me. He grabbed my arms and pinned them down with his strength. My body was convulsing. I hissed at him and then I yelled trying to fight it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

     My back arched while I convulsed. I growled at him. I clench my fangs and teeth together. My breathing deep and heavy. I tried to fight Evan off me but failed.
     I looked into Evans eyes and I saw his blue eyes. They were beautiful. I felt my eyes stop burning and they returned back to their normal black color. I stopped convulsing and my fangs went back in. My breathing back to normal I tried to catch my breath.
     I passed out and didn't wake up until the very next day. I woke up and my hair was hanging off the front of the couch. I sit up and I feel so energized. I don't remember much of what happened yesterday. I felt happy and good.
     I see Evan and vampire run to him. I hug him for some strange reason even though I didn't feel the need too. He hugs me back. I smile at him happy. Why was I acting like this?