Chapter 2: Meeting Other People

Start bij het begin

(Y/N): "Is she okay?"

........they see her get up and give a thumbs up as everyone laughed.........

Coco: "Yeah, she's fine."

Alex: "Couldn't she be hurt from that impact?"

Velvet: "No, she's pretty tough."

(Y/N): "It looks like you know them."

Coco: "We do. Those four girls are Team RWBY, and the rest over there is Team JNPR. And it looks like they're the only ones who had a food fight."

(Y/N): "I guess that's why the rest of the students ran out. This was one extreme food fight."

Coco: "By the looks of the carnage when we walked in, I believe so."

.........then the girls that was in Team RWBY walked up to them.......

????: "Hey Coco. Hey Velvet."

Velvet: "Hello Ruby. Are you feeling okay?"

Ruby: "100% fine. *looks at (Y/N)* Oh, hey who's this?"

Coco: "This is (Y/N), he's the guy from the initiation that did those ice moves."

Ruby: "Oh right. Nice to meet you, my name is Ruby Rose."

Weiss: "Your combat style is impressive from the initiation. I'm Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company."

Blake: "Blake Belladonna."

Yang: "Names Yang Xaio Long."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you four. These are my teammates."

Alex: "Alex."

Naomi: "The names Naomi."

Ellie: "I'm Ellie."

Ruby: "Nice to meet you three."

(Y/N): "Shouldn't you girls get yourselves clean after what happened?"

Ruby: "Oh right, we'll be right back."

.........they walk off and the other team walked off as well to get themselves cleaned up and (Y/N) had that confused and freaked out look on his face........

(Y/N): "If there's a food fight happening, I'm running."

Coco: "You can count me in right there."

........(Y/N) looks at Coco and everyone laughs and for the rest of day (Y/N) and his team hangs out with Team CFVY. Then it was ready for the next class and everyone was sitting down and Prof. Goodwitch announced the next fight.........

Goodwitch: "Now, would (Y/N) (L/N) and Lie Ren enter the arena."

.........(Y/N) gets up and he walks into the arena and the guy that also walks in and he presumed to be Ren and he recognized him to be one of the students that was involved in the food fight from earlier and he gets his weapons and (Y/N) gets his and they get in fighting stance.........

Goodwitch: "Begin."

.........they rush at each other and their weapons collided and they continued fighting each other, then (Y/N) kicks aren't in the gut and he flies back and aren't shoots his guns and (Y/N) deflected the bullets, then (Y/N) shoots his weapon and Ren dodges the bullets and then (Y/N) lunges at him and kicks him in the gut and he flies back, then he gets up and Ren launches at him and (Y/N) ducks as his weapon was gonna hit him. Then (Y/N) channels his aura in his weapon and he does a slash wave attack and Ren rolls outta the way and Ren rushes at (Y/N), but (Y/N) ducks and does a spin kick and hits Ren in the back and (Y/N) then trips Ren and he falls on his back, then (Y/N) jumps in the air and delivers a kick while Ren is on the groun, but he blocked it and pushed (Y/N) and he shoots at (Y/N) and he jumps back and used his ice semblance and summoned an ice shield and blocked his attacks, then (Y/N) charges his aura in his weapon again and he does another aura ice slash and he follows up with another and Ren blocks it and he gets trapped in a blizzard and the aura slashes explodes and Ren's weapons flies outta his hands and (Y/N) finishes it off with a flying drop kick and he flies back and lands on the ground..........

Goodwitch: "And the winner is (Y/N) (L/N)."

.........everyone cheers and (Y/N) sees Ren getting up and (Y/N) extends his hand and Ren looks at him and he takes his hand and he helps him up and (Y/N) gives his weapons back........

Ren: "Thank you. You're an excellent fighter."

(Y/N): "You too."

.........they shook hands and everyone cheered at the respect that was shown and (Y/N) and Ren walked back with their teams and they sat in their seats. Then class ended and (Y/N) makes his way to the Beacon courtyard to meet with Coco and he arrives to see her sitting on a bench, then she notices him and she smiles and stands up.........

Coco: "Hey."

(Y/N): "Hey."

Coco: "You were amazing in Goodwitch's class earlier. And the way you and Ren payed your respects, I liked that."

(Y/N): "Hey, he's a good fighter. And a well respected one."

Coco: "I like the way you talk."

(Y/N): "So, you ready to hang out?"

Coco: *nods* "Yep."

.........then they hung out for the rest of the day and (Y/N) sees Coco blushing acouple of times and it confused him, but he shrugged it off. Then they said, their byes and they went back to their dorms and (Y/N) still got that feeling again, but he once again shrugged it off and he went to sleep."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)