Chapter 9

My mom came...
"Awww! How cute! Are you guys twinning? Or is that a couple costume?" She said. "Mom! Quit embarrassing me please. Can we just go home?" I said. "Sure! Sure." She said. We both got in the car, me and André talked about what happened a while ago in the halloween party but we got interrupted by my mom. "You guys are so cute together!" My mom said. "Mom!" I said. I looked at André and said "Please don't mind my mom, pft. She's really like that, hehehe!" I said. My phone vibrated, I assumed it was a notification. I checked my phone, it was a notification! It was from Abby, she took a video of Loren while Loren was doing something embarrassing in front of the crowd. I giggled because I didn't wanna laugh that hard, if I laughed hard my mom would laugh too without even knowing what she's laughing about. Out of no where I heard André say "You have such a cute giggle." I stopped giggling because I was shocked he would say that while my mom was just a few inches away from us. My eyes turned big, then "Awww, you two are so cute together! I ship." My mom said. "Mom!" I said while getting annoyed. "What? Ship is the popular word people say these days when they like two people together? Right?" She asked. Oh god she wasn't even sure if that was a popular word we use these days. After a few minutes... the radio music is making me feel so uncomfortable right now, 🎶 Guess I'm a sucker for you 🎶 after that song it was meant to be then it was 🎶 Swish swish... 🎶 my mom started singing argh! I feel much more worse but me and André just laughed it out because of my moms voice, I swear it was funny! *a few minutes later* "We are here!" My mom said. We got off the car then we head inside of my house. "Hi Gabriella!" Mrs. Roberts greeted. "Hi Mrs. Roberts!" I greeted. "Look, Gab! Our sisters are getting along with each other." André said. I just smiled.

André's POV
*a few minutes later* My phone vibrated, I looked at my phone and saw a notification. An unknown number messaged me.
IPHONE:
An unknown number messaged you.

Unknown: André, can we hang out at school someday? I love meeting new people.

Unknown: Btw, this is Chloe Hills! I know other students say I'm a mean girl but actually I'm not, I'm just going through something.

~~~
I showed Gabriella the messages, she told me to just ignore it and to not trust it. So I did exactly what Gabriella said. *a few minutes later* "André, you can sleep at the... guest room!" My mom said. "Okay mom..." I said. I put my stuff inside the guest room and head straight back to the living room. When I got back, "Wanna watch at least 5 episodes of Stranger Things?" Gabriella asked. "Sure!" I said. We head to her room since the movie room is being used by my siblings and Gabriella's siblings. As I got inside Gabriella's room, her room was huge. We sat on her couch and watched Stranger Things. When I watch something at 11 or 12 AM I usually sleep accidentally.

Morning...
I woke up and felt a head on my shoulder. I realized that I accidentally slept on Gabriella's couch while we were watching Stranger Things, so I tried to wake Gabriella up. As she woke up "Omg, is it morning already?" She asked. "Yah..." I said. She stood up and saw her puppy on her bed. "Awww..." She said. My phone vibrated. *Buzz Buzz* It was a notification, an announcement from our school. Gabriella and I thought that we had to go to school on Monday but actually the announcement was: "Attention, all students! Enjoy your break and please remember to come back by Nov 19!". We were so happy because our break was long. So why not make the most of it?

A few days later...
Gabriella's POV
My birthday is literally near, 24 hours left and I'll be 18. I never asked when André's bday is, so I asked him by messaging him.
IPHONE:
Me: Hey André, when is your birthday?
André: It's already done. It was last May.
Me: So how old are you now, tho?
André: I'm already 18.
Me: Ohhh...

~~~
My mom called me to eat breakfast. We were silent, no one was talking. Usually before my birthday, they would talk about what plans we will do for my birthday, but no, no one was even talking about my birthday. After I ate, I went straight back to my room and I talked to Abby and Loren, I asked them if we could hang out today since it's my birthday the next day. *a few minutes later* We couldn't hang out, they are both busy, hmp! I spent the whole day watching movies like flipped, high school musical, insidious and many more. I also watched a Netflix series and I cuddled with my puppy, Audrey. I felt a bit sad and I'm hoping tomorrow will be better than today.

Please read// Hope you enjoyed reading! What do you think will happen on Gabriella's birthday? Find what happens on the next chapter, chapter 10! 💕