Chapter 7 - The End

(pic up top is what the children look like when 11)

Killian- I make breakfast ready for the family, once done I get Draco to wake everyone up.

Hecate- I come running downstairs "look dad, look at my new pretty dress"

Killian- Hecate stands there with a fully black dress on that was nicely designed "it looks lovely daring and do you want me to do you hair before we go"

Hecate- "yes please Mommy!" I said before sitting down at the table Mommy helping be put some pancakes on my plate

Killian- "can I tell you a secret because you can keep a secret right"

Hecate- "yes I can Mommy I can keep a secret!"

Killian- "okay but you better not tell anyone or the tickle monster will come to play, I haven't tolled anyone yet but Mommy has little babies inside of her"

Hecate- I whisper "mommy your pregnant"

Killian- I nod my head

Hecate- "I'm going to have more siblings then just my little annoying brothers"

Killian- "hey don't say that about your brothers" I said bopping her noise "yes especially you are going to be an even older sister because remember even though your brother's are your quintuplets after all and you were born first before your brothers"

Hecate- I nod my head understanding

Killian- "okay let's get ready before the rest of the boy come down especially they have the breakfast in bed greedy little buggers"

Hecate- "mommy!" I said giggling

Killian- "what?" I said with my eye wide open as if I didn't do anything wrong

Hecate- I shake my head at my mommy's actions.

----

Killian- we stand at the train station watching the train set off with my babies on it to their first to Hogwarts. I turn to mates "I have to tell you something"

Tom- I go up to him seeing his cat ear go down against his head, I wrap my arms around him feeling something weird with his tummy that now has a bump "what is it love?"

Killian- "I'm pregnant"

Severus, Draco and Tom- "that great love" we look at eat other then chuckle at the very time we all say it.

Killian- I smile shaking my head at my childish mates 'well this is the end, I hoped you enjoyed about the parts of my life hope you enjoyed it all I know they wasn't much but what can I say I'm Harry Potter aka Killian Prince so this is good bye for now might be another story about my children but that's up to you, comment if you want one about me, my mate + my children but my children are going to be eat other mates so bye for now and comment for more'

----

C.W.