Yona smiled weakly. "I'm fine. Ah!" Blue Dragon picked her up with ease and left. He's so kind.

Why? Why doesn't anybody try to understand his kindness. Saving Yona, closing his eyes, starting to dig, bringing Yona to a better room with more oxygen. Why? Why do they see him as a monster?

He probably came out because he was worried about those damn villagers. I bet he kept protecting the village in his own way like this. Yet they don't seem to notice, or care.

I sighed loudly, sweating from all the digging. I grabbed my spear and readied it. "Yoon, Kija, step away." The two did so and I let one foot off the ground and spun quickly.

The wall tried to halt my movements but I kept on turning, breaking the wall apart and making a larger hole in it.

I stopped when it became a bit much and stepped back. Well, it made great progress, but that was a lot of energy.

This is annoying. I spun again, digging more. I'm tired, and I'm having difficulty breathing. But I won't stop.

Hak would never forgive me if I allowed her to die. And neither would I. Not her, Yoon, Kija, or the Blue Dragon.

My spear is to protect the weak, to protect those I cherish.

And I will protect them with every fiber of my being! "Ha!" I spun some more, the others digging around me.

Yona returned and began to dig. "Yona!" I shouted, not happy to see her here. "Princess, please rest." Kija said.

She shook her head and went back to digging. "I'm fine." She reassured him.

This is taking too long. "Back up." I told the people near me. They did so. I took a deep breath and readied. I then lunged forward, pressing a symbol on my spear. It broke apart some, but revealed it's connected my chains.

"HA!" I roared.

I slammed them against the wall with great strength as I swiped the blade across. The wall broke apart and I fell through, my spear clashing with . . .

"Hak?" I blinked, surprised to see my brother and the light of day. His glaive is blocking my spear, as if we were locked in combat.

I sighed in relief and stepped away as he immediately went to embrace Yona.

That could have been bad. We all filed out and our little group was outside, the villagers watching from the entrances of the village.

"How'd you know where to dig?" I asked my brother. I had put my spear back into place, but Yona complimented the weapon.

She hasn't ever seen me use it to its full potential. "I got it out of the villagers. They only revealed their secret when their family members lives were at stake."

I snorted. Selfish, cruel, annoying, bastards.

I do not like them, not one bit. "I'm glad they weren't people who'd abandon their families." Yona said.

I rolled my eyes. Doesn't make them any better. "It's human nature to let fear get the best of us too." Yoon stated.

Human nature, huh?

I glanced over to see Blue Dragon isolated as the villagers looked at him in fear. "So, what are we gonna do about him, Princess?" Hak asked, insinuating the isolated dragon.

"So here's the problem. I can't give up." Yona declared.

I smiled at that, along with the others. "Well? Go get your Dragon." I nodded towards him.