Kick back

Instagram

Liked by Adam22, xanxiety and 5,344 others

Ekat19 Fuck 😩 Never felt more blessed
📸: me

Comments disabled
--------------------------------------------------

I started bringing all the groceries inside Ethan's house. Ethan was following behind me with boxes full of alcohol, spendy boxes. He slapped my ass

I wanted to make some bomb ass food for this party so I bought the whole grocery store pretty much. Chips and dip galore! I couldn't wait to hang with everyone
and finally feel at peace! It almost felt like a celebrating of Ethan and I, which made me happy

-
Everyone started showing up and it got crowded fast. I had food set out all over the countertops and the Island. Ethan started beer pong out side by the pool and music was blasting throughout the whole house and back yard! The couches were full, & people sat there smoking joints and watching music videos on the tv. The lights were dimmed but I knew I hadn't seen Diego walk in yet. I was anxious to talk to him and get our friendship back on track. In this moment I felt content though, I liked being surrounded by all our friends.

Jess walked in and came right over to Ethan and I, with goodies in hand. She leaned in and hugged me, handing ethan the bag. "Joints?! For me aw" Ethan said with a smile. "Yeah, Thanks Jess!" I noticed she came in alone, without Diego.
Ethan leaned and kissed me on the cheek, then left to go talk with other people so I knew it was my chance to ask her whats up with Diego. I didnt want Ethan to think I was wondering anyways.

"So, wheres Deigo?" I asked trying to not press too hard.

She looked down and back up at me with sad eyes

"Hes not coming..." She said, I could hear her holding back

"Why??! What happened?"

"We broke up. I dont even know whats going on with him?"

Her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Aw Jess!" I leaned in and held her. Sometimes I just want to punch Diego in the head

"You guys will work it out dont worry" I tried to assure her but in reality I didnt know what the fuck was his issue.

Suddenly I felt happy that I didn't have to deal with being Diego's girlfriend. He was young and reckless. I glanced over to where Ethan was and I just smiled at him. My God Ethan had it figured out, how were these two best friends...

Steven waved at me from across the room and I waved back, damn even Steven was here.

I looked back at Jess."ill have Ethan talk to him and see whats up?" Jess shook her head up and down.

I felt so terrible for her.
It made me feel even worse than her heartbreak cured mine. I relaized it wasnt me that lost Diego or even Jess, it was him not wanting real commitment. Or did he... Idk.

I need Ethan to see what's up with Diego and find out the truth. Hes been so up and down

(Woah this chapter sucks so bad 😂 Don't judge me please)