"Say it." His voice is husky and raspier than usual. It turns me on even more than usual.

"You're in control." I scream, Harry stops all movements. He licks his fingers.

"That's what I thought. Now go fucking get dressed. In our room with the clothes that Diana has set out for you." He pats my ass. I turn around to walk upstairs, but then I stop and face him.

He's glaring at me, challenging me to test him.

"Who is the salmon for?" I ask in a small voice. This isn't me, but I couldn't help it.

"Savannah, Gracelyn and Diana. Their dinner tonight. Go get dressed. Diana will do your hair and Gracelyn will do for makeup."

He sprays the counter. Harry looks so beautiful yet manly. His biceps flex as he wipes down the counter. His tattoos shine in the sun.

He looks up at me questionably.

"Anastasia, I told you-."

"I know, I was just looking at how handsome you are." The words left my mouth before I could stop them.

Did I really just fucking say that?

I literally ran out of the room up the stairs to Harry's room. Which is now technically our room. It's red and black, like Christian Grey's red room. Except I haven't found any butt plugs, whips, gags, handcuffs nor vibrators.

And hell, I'm glad. I'm not the kinky type but I'm definitely not vanilla... if that makes sense.

I look at the outfit that's set for me. Red leather pants and a red leather bra. Along with a black half jacket. Actually it's not even a jacket. I have no idea what this thing is. It's cute though.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water, adjusting it to the right temperature. While waiting for it to get hot I take off my pajama pants and shirt. Just as I'm about to take off my bra and underwear (which I'm very surprised I wore) I hear the lock click and see the doorknob turn.

I swear I locked that door.

In steps a half naked Harry. I gasp and cover my eyes. Harry pulls my hands away from my eyes, forcing them down to my sides.

"Get undressed." he demands.

"Get out." I retort pushing him away. As I'm pushing him he grabs my arm and rips my bra off of my shoulders.

Harry smirks down at me. "Finish." The one word was enough to make me shiver and goosebumps rise on my skin. The steam from the hot water creates a foggy setting around me. I slowly strip off my panties, then I quickly get into the steaming shower.

I heat Harry chuckle. "You have five minutes baby." I roll my eyes. Lathering the expensive soap all over my body. After rinsing it all off I do it over and over again. Until Harry is banging at my door for me to get out.

I actually listen, because I don't want him coming in here and dragging me out.

I step out of the shower and pull the brown fluffy towel around my body. Gracelyn comes into the bathroom smiling.

"Let's get you ready." She starts off by putting lotion all over my body. Then moving on to my make up. It takes literally an hour.

Diana comes in next helping me dress into the slurty outfit then doing my hair in a ponytail. Three hours later I'm finally done.

"Perfection." Diana smiles.

"Is she ready?" Harry asks from outside the door.

"Yes. She is." Gracelyn opens up the door and leads me outside.

Harry is dressed in an all black Gucci suit. His long hair fall perfectly by his shoulders. He stares at me for a minute not saying a thing.

"We need to get going or we'll be late." He pulls my arm roughly but I pull back.

"I have a daughter you know. I need to speak to her. At least say goodbye."

"She's down for a nap." Diana smiles.

"Out like a light." Diana and Savannah have taken a quick liking towards each other. Mainly because they are so much alike. I remember when Savannah told me that Grace scares her. I couldn't help but laugh out loud and tell her there's definitely nothing to worry about.

I walk away from them and into the large pink room.

Pink

My baby's favorite color. After kissing her goodnight, Harry ushers me into the limousine.