“Hey little Darling!” He says to Star as they hug. When they let go he looks to me. “Who is this pretty lady?” He asks Star while looking at me.

“This would be Kienna; my new roommate.” Star replies with a smile in her face.

I get up and offer my hand to shake but he pulls me into a huge hug whilst saying “You’re Kienna? The same Kienna that managed to give Bear a Black eye?!” He said in awe.  He let go to look at my face for the answer.

“Yes. That would be me.” I said with a smirk on my face.

 He so deserved that punch…

“I think I am in love with you right now, pretty girl.” He said to me with a huge grin on his face. I smiled back with a grin just as big. I think I have just made a new friend.

We chatted a little longer and then parted ways. It was time for a night on the town.

***

Star and I were all ready and in a Taxi on the way to the karaoke bar. After ten minutes we arrived so we got out, paid the taxi driver and went into the bar.

The inside of the bar was painted bright orange and all on the furniture was black including the bar on the far side of the room. It looked really cool. The place was really busy too.

I am going to have to be really drunk to get up and sing in front of all these people!

An hour and two fish bowls later… that is exactly what I am doing. I am up on a small stage belting my heart out the lyrics to “I hate everything about you” By Three Days Grace and every single lyric is making me think of Kellan.

“Every time we lie awake

After every hit we take

Every feeling that I get

But I haven't missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake

By every sigh and scream we make

All the feelings that I get

But I still don't miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

Every time we lie awake

After every hit we take

Every feeling that I get

But I haven't missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

Only when I stop to think about you,

I know

Only when you stop to think about me,

do you know?

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?

You hate everything about me

Why do you love me?

I hate

You hate

I hate

You love me

I hate everything about you

Why do I love you?”

When I finish the song everyone is cheering. I guess those singing lessons when I was a kid paid off. As I make my way off stage and see Kellan at the back of the room and he is looking directly at me. Holy Shit!

I pretend that I didn’t see him although I know that he know that I did. I walk up to Star and she pulls me into a hug. “I had no idea you could sing like that! You are incredible!” all of the girls surrounding us agree.

I turn red and shyly say “Thank you”.

“Oh my fucking God!” Star says staring at something behind me. I turn and see that Kellan is up on stage…