im so in love with you

Play song at⛅
Warning:  SUPER SOFT CHAPTER
Jaeden
I woke up early as hell. I mean at 7 am early. Its because I have a compition today a singing compition. I didn't tell Wyatt because I want it to a be surprise because I wrote a song about him. I was so exited to tell him! I put on a white button up shirt with black dress pants and dress shoes. I shook (a/n: same) Wyatt awake "baby wake up were going somewhere" I said putting my hand on his cheek. He smiled and got up. He put on a purple suit

"Baby you look amazing" I hugged him

"Baby you look amazing" I hugged him. "You too" he kissed my head "where are we going anyway?" he asked. "You'll see" I winked as we walked to the car.
We got to the auditorium it took 2 hours. "What're we doing here babe? I wanna do stuff with you" he asked as he rubbed my thigh. "As much as I want to we can't maybe later though" I smiled walking out of the car. We walked into the huge auditorium hand in hand. "Find a front row seat I have to go backstage" I pecked his lips. "Okay" he said quietly and smiled. I walked backstage 10 minutes later I was up. I peaked threw the curtains it was a full house. I began to get nervous then I saw Wyatt smiling at me and all of those feelings were gone.
Ladies and gentleman please turn down the brightness and silence all cellphones. And please stay seated during the performance. Now ladies gentlemen and nonbinary people welcome Jaeden Lieberher.
"Hi this is a song a wrote for someone very special who saved my life. I love you Wyatt" I said blushing. He smiled and waved.
Don't read until until song is over
I played the last note and sat. Immediately there was applause.
I smile as I walked off the stage to see wyatt crying and smiling. I ran to him and hugged him. "I love you Jaeden that song was beautiful" I smiled. "I love you more"

A/n: I deleted my oneshots book cause it was cringe